Well, I’m officially on winter break (the perks of being a teacher!) and I couldn’t be more excited about it! In a day I’ll be skiing in Jackson Hole with my family. Get me to the snow! 5 days until Christmas!
1. The ultimate peppermint bark. (freutcake.com)
2. “Stay focused on your goals, not your critics.” (bothsidesofthetable.com)
3. Twelve coffee table books to give this holiday season. (lauren-nelson.com)
4. I can’t wait to see a FULL release of photos from this winter wedding! (instagram.com)
5. Are you addicted to distraction? (nytimes.com)
6. This girly look from Jessica is just too adorable. (bowsandsequins.com)
7. A beginner’s guide to Vietnam. (globalgal-sarah.com)
8. Why you need a digital detox and how to start one? (theeverygirl.com)
9. A quiz for finding the right engagement ring for your style. (laurenconrad.com)
10. I’m kind of laughing at this… the most popular dog names of 2015. (townandcountrymag.com)
11. DIY holiday: last minute DIY holiday gifts and DIY holiday wrapping. (glitterguide.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Do you have a dress for New Year’s Eve yet!? Look here!
2. Joie is offering an extra 25% off sale items through January, 4th with code TAKE25.
3. Monday, December 21st is the last day to order from Gap and receive your order by Christmas + they are offering 40% off with code GIFTNOW.
4. Hunter boots = a winter staple. Do you like them in matte or gloss?
5. Calypso St. Barth is offering 30% off with code ENJOY30 + free 2 day shipping on orders over $250.
6. This faux fur vest is a knockout and 40% off. BOOM.
7. J.Crew is offering an extra 40% off sale styles + 30% off everything else with code GIFTNOW…. reminder, Christmas is in 5 days.
8. Madewell is offering 25% off everything with code YOUGOTTHIS.
With Love From R&R:
1. Six pieces you’ll love all winter long.
2. An all out Christmas outfit featuring red, green, and plaid.
3. A gift guide for the decor darling in your life.
4. My favorite post last week was my holiday pajama party story with my best friend!
5. December links I love.
6. Snowflake nails by Olive & June.
7. I rocked my favorite winter print, fair isle, in a new outfit post.
8. I love my apartment during Christmas!
9. Last minute gifts, stocking stuffers edition!
10. Getting festive at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
11. Pick up a new book this Christmas break with my winter reading list.
12. Santa Monica neighborhood charm.
Thanks so much for sharing my Vietnam Guide! and Merry Christmas!
Of course! I love it! Merry Christmas! XOXO, Jillian