I’ve missed a couple of weeks of my Weekend Reads posts, ayyyyy please forgive me! I really enjoy writing these posts and sharing a wealth of different kinds of things I’m loving with y’all! I hope you enjoy them on your Sundays as a little light (and hopefully interesting!) reading. Last weekend was spent in one of my most favorite places in the world, Jackson Hole. Stay tuned for a full week’s worth of Jackson Hole posts coming not this week but the following week!
This weekend was spent at home, which was Heaven on earth! Edwin and I went to the Hootie & The Blowfish concert on Friday night (SO MUCH FUN) and then worked a bunch the rest of the weekend. We shot a great collaboration this weekend that I can’t wait to share with y’all in two weeks! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and enjoys their Sunday! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 71 complete with beautiful new brands to shop, 6 fairy tale spots in Italy, my top on sale dresses & sweaters, two new skincare posts to sink your teeth into, last minute Labor Day getaways, a perfect top to transition from summer to fall, and more.
Weekend Reads, No. 71:
1. Six Fairy tale like spots in Italy from a must-follow travel photographer. (mydomaine.com)
2. I love these new brands that Blair highlighted! So many amazing things to check out. (the-atlantic-pacific.com)
3. I adore this look back at Mackenzie’s Nantucket wedding. Blue and white heaven! (overthemoon.com)
4. Are you a Meghan or a Kate?! (theeverygirl.com)
5. Attention, attention!! My wedding planner is going off on her own to start her own company. I’m beyond thrilled for her and would love for y’all to sneak a peak at her Instagram and website! Her company, Host & Haven, is a creative intersection of event & residential design. (hostandhaven.com)
6. Really excited about these two summer skincare posts from Nan and Ali. I’m feeling super, über inspired to test out a few new products! (simplyelegantblog.com and adashofdetails.com)
7. My girlfriend Krista got engaged! SO excited for her! Read all about her beautiful engagement story here: one, two. (coveringthebases.com)
8. Must-visit gardens in the Hamptons! (toryburch.com/blog)
9. Easy Labor Day getaway ideas for last minute planners. (townandcountrymag.com)
10. Fifty-five first dance songs for your wedding day – ours is on the list! (overthemoon.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. In in love with each and every one of these beautiful vintage scarves… best part? They are all on sale!
2. New on my radar: BootayBag. It’s a women’s underwear monthly subscription so you’ll always have fresh, adorable undergarment styles. The company is also a huge supporter of the Melanoma Research Foundation, bonus! I’m super curious to try it out.
3. Absolutely obsessed with this $88 dress.
4. I’m crushing on these two ON SALE sweaters… both are perfect for both summer and fall: one, two. P.S. I also love this $80 sweater!
5. Did you know Julia puts a lot of her dresses on sale!? All of these beautiful dresses are on sale and they are just waiting to be scooped up by you for your next special occasion or to be worn as your new everyday piece. I love these three dresses: one, two, three!
6. Ralph Lauren is offering an extra 40% off sale styles through Tuesday. Shop this ruffled button-down (I have & love!), this sailboat sweater (I have & love!), this maxi skirt, this mini skirt, this cardigan, and this dress.
7. This top will transition from summer to fall beautifully.
8. J.Crew is offering 30% off back-to-school picks! Stock up on basics including this jacket, this sweater (as seen here), these jeans, this top, and this chambray.
With Love from R&R:
1. The perfect Persifor summer dress… I can’t get over the print!
2. Saying “I Do!” – all about our wedding ceremony.
3. Never say no to stripes… sharing a perfect stripe jumpsuit for the dog days of summer.
4. This is what a picture perfect day on Nantucket looks like.
5. Strolling through Sconset with my best friend + a travel guide to Sconset.
6. My guide to the best beaches on Nantucket with a glimpse at my summer swimwear.
7. Preppy shirt dress in Sag Harbor that you can wear year-round.
8. My top recommendations for Montauk.
9. How to spend 12 hours in New York City!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Edwin Eversole
You are so sweet to include my beauty post in this weekend reading post! I am right there with you and loved Ali’s post as well.
Of course! Loved your post Nan! So happy to loved Ali’s too! xx