Happy Sunday! Sadly, as of today, it really feels like the Fourth of July is over. We were celebrating up until last night at a July 4th party on the beach that my sister-in-law hosted! She did a wonderful job and a ton of fun was had by all! Some of our best friends from Los Angeles and Newport Beach came down to San Diego for the party so it was a blast celebrating with family and friends.
Last night’s party wasn’t the only party of the weekend though… Edwin turns 30 on Wednesday so I threw a little party for him in San Diego on Friday night! I had the party catered by a paella company, which was a huge hit with all the guests! They make the paella right there fresh for you during the party! I highly recommend it for parties. Overall, it was one of my favorite weekends of 2018!
Did everyone else have a wonderful weekend? I hope so! To cap off the first weekend of July, keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 70 complete with the best beaches up and down the East Coast, an interview with one of my favorite handbag designers, a mesmerizing morning routine, an eyelet top for $66, tips for how to do anything, an adorable summery plaid dress, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 70:
1. A Pamela Munson purse has been on my wish list for forever it seems so I loved this interview with her. She’s such a beautiful talent! (thefashionmagpie.com)
2. A guide to the best beaches up and down the East Coast. (goop.com)
3. Does anyone else collect matches! It’s one of my favorite collections. If you do collect, then you’ll love this matchbook art too! (torydaily.com & charlesryanclarke.com)
4. Calling all green thumbs: the ultimate fiddle leaf fig tree guide! (laurenconrad.com)
5. How to do anything. (cupofjo.com)
6. Marianna Hewitt’s mesmerizing morning Routine. (thenewsette.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. I’m having a moment with the colors of this top! Simply cheery!
2. This adorable blue and white swimsuit is on major sale!
3. An eyelet top for only $66? I’m sold!
4. I adore this summery plaid dress.
5. J.Crew is offering up to 75% off with code BIGSALE, aka they are giving away clothes! SO many cute swimsuits are on sale too.
With Love from R&R:
1. 5 beauty products I’m loving right now (3 of them are all-natural!).
2. A little motivation to get you feeling top notch for the rest of summer: my fitness gear summer staples.
3. Fourth of July with my love was heaven on earth!
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: the most Pinterest worthy 4th of July party I’ve ever seen, two huge 50% off sales, summer wine 101, a guide for how to plant a garden at home, a perfect day-to-night July outfit, the 21 best bars in America in 2018, a guide to how common your birthday is, tips for setting the table at your next dinner party, and more!
5. My 6 can’t miss Fourth of July sales + my top picks from each.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Hi! Thank you so much for including a link to my interview with Pam! She is truly a delight. So elegant and kind! (Also, her bags are bananas.) xoxo
Of course! I love following along with your blog and loved the interview! I couldn’t agree more… bananas!! xx