Sunday means my Weekend Reads, No. 67 is here! It’s so nice to be in Charleston for the weekend and to have my sister and my brother in town. We’ve had a great weekend with lots of yummy meals and quality time together. I’m just sad Edwin had to be out of town this weekend for work. We’re celebrating Father’s Day with my dad today with a brunch at Le Farfalle before the US Open takes over the TV at my parents house.
What is everyone else doing for their dads today?
I hope y’all have a fabulous family-filled day! On another note, I’m reading The Female Persuasion and getting into it. Does anyone need a book to curl up with this afternoon? Look no further than my Summer Reading List and enjoy the rest of your day! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 67 complete with a quiz on which Sex and the City bride you are, a guide to healthy summer hair, 40% off the cutest little white dress, tv shows to binge this summer, the next big thing in skincare, rosé recommendations, Blue Crush inspired earrings, a Netflix channel dedicated to The Royals, new arrivals from Club Monaco, & more.
Weekend Reads, No. 67:
1. Which Sex and the City bride are you? (overthemoon.com)
2. Some very important words to keep in mind in light of some of the recent passings. (cupofjo.com)
3. How to get rid of brain fog. (thestripe.com)
4. The beauty guru’s guide to healthy summer strands. (laurenconrad.com)
5. If this story hasn’t made it onto your radar yet, then spend a minute reading it. It’s New York City fascinating! (thecut.com)
6. TV shows to binge this summer. (lemonstripes.com)
7. Why probiotics are the next big thing in skincare. (camillestyles.com)
8. Did you know Gillian Flynn’s book Sharp Objects is being released as a miniseries?! (hbo.com)
9. Summer rosé recommendations from a Broadway star. (vogue.com)
10. If The Crown isn’t satisfying your need for royal family content, then look no further than this Netflix channel! (vanityfair.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Two flirty floral under $100 mini dresses for summer: one, two.
2. I have a new obsession with signet rings. Does anyone have one and what does yours stand for? This signet ring is classic and a reasonable price.
3. Hart Hagerty just released three beautiful Blue Crush inspired earrings for summer. (harthagerty.com)
4. Loft is offering 40% off everything with code NEWNOW. Snag this, this, these, this, and this.
5. Red hot! But, also comes in classic white.
6. In love with these ladylike pearl drop earrings. Plus, that price! Speaking of pearls, these are pretty stunning too.
7. Beautiful new arrivals from Club Monaco. I love these shorts, this jumpsuit, this top, this dress, these sandals.
8. How adorable!?
9. Two pairs of black and white espadrilles on major sale, now which to buy? One, two.
With Love from R&R:
1. Honeymoon blues + the maxi dress you need for summer.
2. My June favorite finds under $100.
3. St. Lucia sunsets… take me back!
4. Summer lace dresses. You’d be surprised at how perfect they are for warm days!
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a soon-to-be must-watch show, two summer travel guides, Lauren Conrad’s favorite female run small businesses, thoughts on what Kate Spade meant to the fashion and consumer world, my favorite pieces from Tuckernuck, and more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Edwin Eversole