Happy Sunday friends! I’m enjoying a wonderful weekend in Austin, TX visiting my brother. My sister, Sarah, and I flew here on Friday and are staying at Hotel San José (our brother’s place is too small for us to stay all weekend). We would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Austin… it has a very hip vibe, a great pool, and happening little outdoor bar.
Overall, we’re fans! We’ve spent the weekend, the three of us, galavanting around together having some delicious meals (lots of Mexican!!!), paddle boarding, and exploring. Tonight, we’re seeing George Strait! I’m beyond excited! Keep reading my Weekend Reads, No. 65 for the ultimate guide to London, a huge roundup of the best sunscreens for summer, a massive not-to-be-missed sale that ends today, the best grown up acne treatments, a swoon-worthy Florida spot to visit, the sweater you need for July 4th, and more!
Swimsuit (on sale, also available here!)
Weekend Reads, No. 65:
1. In light of the recent Royal Wedding, I’m obsessing over this ultimate guide to London! (overthemoon.com)
2. If your read one link this week, make it this one! A huge roundup of all the best sunscreens for summer for your body, face, lips, baby, and more. (barebeauty.com)
3. When Mackenzie shared this article, it immediately spoke to me… need to do this asap! (wired.com)
4. The best grown up acne treatments. (camillestyles.com)
5. This colorful Florida spot has been on my list for forever (some of my family goes every year!) but now I’ve got to go after seeing the Palm Beach Lately girls there! (palmbeachlately.com)
6. Researching more on histamine intolerance after seeing my girlfriend Kat share about this (I’ve struggled with so many food issues over the years!). (amymyersmd.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. I’m super impressed with the newest denim line I discovered, Mott & Bow, out of NYC! I ordered the ‘Jane’ jeans and they fit perfectly + I love their policy for selecting a denim size.
2. Busy adoring these sweet little vintage starfish earrings. So cute for summer!
3. The HUGE Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale ends today (40% off!)! I highly recommend taking advantage by snagging: these heels (seen on me here), this dress, this lace skirt, this all-American swimsuit, these jeans, this cropped trench, these loafers, this chambray skirt, and this simple dress.
4. If you missed out on wearing this sweater for Memorial Day, don’t worry! You can still scoop it up for the Fourth of July.
5. Can’t beat the price of this adorable blue and white top (or this top for that matter)!
6. Two pretty in pink dresses not to miss: one, two.
7. OBSESSED! I’m dying over this. P.S. you can add a monogram, swoon.
8. Hello pretties!
9. Shorts lovers, rejoice! How precious are these two pairs of shorts: one, two?
10. Can we talk about this summer staple? Classic perfection.
With Love from R&R:
1. Finding shade on St. Lucia with the hat of my dreams!
2. The jumpsuit every gal needs for summer + a blue and white tote bag that’s not to be missed!
3. Florals, stripes, and solids in Palm Beach… I brought this little navy mini dress with me to Paris too. I can’t get enough + it’s on sale!
4. I shared our honeymoon on Mustique + why we fell head over heels in love with the little Caribbean island.
5. Our wedding first look along with thoughts on doing a first look versus the traditional route.
6. Pink and white stripes at Sugar Beach. You’ll die over the bows on this dress!
7. What I wore window shopping on Worth Avenue.
8. Anyone else planning an all-American trip here this summer!?
9. Remember this outfit from last summer!? Well my dress is back this year in pink!
10. Lavender pieces for summer (that we shot in the prettiest place in San Diego!).
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Edwin Eversole, first seen here