Happy Mother’s Day everyone! Today is such a special reminder of how amazing all the mamas out there are. So I hope every mom has an extra special lovely day today! To my mom, I love you so much and look up to you everyday!! I shared a snap below of Sarah and I with our mom a few weeks ago in Palm Beach on our annual mother daughter trip. SO blessed to have you as our mom!
On another note, Edwin and I flew to St. Lucia yesterday for our honeymoon! We were married back in October and went on a mini moon to Sea Island but waited to go on our honeymoon for various reasons including weather, work schedules, and more. We are SO thrilled to officially be honeymooners now and savoring every moment here in paradise! It is our first time to St. Lucia and we are in love!
Also keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 64 complete with an interview with the über talented Mark D. Sikes, where to buy Slim Aarons prints online, tips for finding the best Broadway tickets in NYC, my top picks from the Anthropologie 20% off sale, swoon worthy vintage scarves, an easy recipe for a delicious summer pie, and more!
On Jillian: Dress / Purse / Sandals (also available here and here, similar here)
On Sarah: Dress
Weekend Reads, No. 64
1. I’m obsessed with everything about this interview with Mark D. Sikes. A must read for all design aficionados. (modaoperandi.com)
2. A guide for finding the best Broadway tickets in NYC. (carlyahill.com)
3. I simply love key lime pie and every recipe from Elisabeth so I’m adding this recipe to the top of my baking list. (elisabethandbutter.com)
4. Vintage photography lovers, Slim Aarons prints are back on One Kings Lane! (onekingslane.com)
5. The prettiest flowers for spring and early summer weddings… pinning these images now! (elizabethannedesigns.com)
6. The story behind the hit Mother’s Day gift this year + some lovely & realistic thoughts on motherhood. (toryburch.com/blog)
Shopping & Sales:
1. In honor of Mother’s Day, Anthropologie is offering 20% off everything! Scoop up these plumeria earrings, this eyelet midi dress, this lacy blouse, this golden girl maxi dress, and this straw circle tote.
2. Sweet & Spark added some adorable new spring clothes to their site this week! I’m swooning over this and this. Plus, I’m in love with their collection of vintage scarves.
3. J.Crew Factory is offering 30% off for Mother’s Day weekend! Shop this eyelet dress, this embroidered top, this wrap dress, and this gingham top.
4. Splurge vs. save on the cutest pair of floral earrings.
5. The Palm Beach Lately x Elizabeth Wilson Designs mommy and me collaboration is all kinds of adorable.
6. I love this new block print collection from Lulie Wallace.
7. So much monogrammed + floral loveliness in one place that I don’t know what to do!
With Love from R&R:
1. Why we love hosting friends in Charleston + what Allison and I wore on her recent visit.
2. Wedding content continues! This week I shared everything about our wedding paper and our welcome bags + last week I gave y’all a glimpse of our wedding venue spaces.
3. Shift dresses in Palm Beach… take me back! P.S. stay tuned for 3 more Palm Beach posts.
4. Seven Beauty products I’m loving lately.
5. Time to break out your summer whites with the jumpsuit you need for Memorial Day and all summer long…!
6. Thank you so very much to the Lauren Conrad team for featuring me this month! I adore all the other stylish outfits included too!
7. A flirty, flouncy, feminine dress that’s perfect for summer parties.
8. I’ve received so many messages on Instagram about one of the dresses I wore when Allison was in town so here’s the skinny on where to shop the look.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Erica J Photography