How is everyone’s Sunday!? I hope well! I’m in Arizona until tomorrow morning for my best friend, Allison’s, bridal shower. It’s today and I’m so excited to shower her in tons of love! It promises to be a beautiful day. Tomorrow, I’m back to Charleston until the very end of April. It’s so gorgeous in Charleston right now that it’s hard to imagine leaving! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 61 full of my friend Kameryn’s gorgeous Moroccan themed engagement party, a trick to score two cashmere sweaters for the price of one, a huge can’t miss 25% off sale, a guide to gardening basics, the new album I can’t stop listening to, one of the dreamiest weddings I’ve ever seen, my current wish list, and more! Happy Sunday! xx
Weekend Reads, No. 61:
1. As you probably heard this week, Facebook/Instagram made some big changes. This affects my Instagram because you will no longer be able to shop my Instagrams through LIKEtoKNOW.it by ‘liking’ them. Instead, LIKEtoKNOW.it app users will be able to shop my Instagram content exclusively with a screenshot or through the app itself…
2. … that was a lot of links to click but they are definitely worth a read if you are interested in current security issues with social media. To keep shopping my Instagram posts head here! (techcrunch.com & blog.rewardstyle.com)
3. How to score two cashmere sweaters for the price of one… Mackenzie, you’re brilliant! (mackenziehoran.com)
4. So excited to see my friend Kameryn’s engagement party featured on Style Me Pretty! Kat did a beautiful job! (stylemepretty.com)
5. Nicole Warne’s wedding was something out of a fairy tail dream. (vogue.com)
6. If anyone has a budding green thumb then don’t miss this guide to gardening basics. (stylesouffle.com)
7. Busy obsessing over these three outfits Blair styled in Cartagena: yellow, red, and stripes. (the-atlantic-pacific.com)
8. Can’t stop listening to this new album on repeat. (kaceymusgraves.com)
9. This spring nectarine, arugula, and faro salad recipe looks right up my alley. (darlingdownsouth.com)
10. I love Erin’s work so I really enjoyed getting to know more about her in this interview. (abbycapalbo.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Bloomingdales is offering 25% off for their Friends & Family Sale. Snag: espadrilles (one, two, three, four), dresses (one, two, three, four), and swimwear (one, two, three, four).
2. Adorable dots + the cutest sailor pants to go along with (this dotty dress is pretty cute too!).
3. I have a crush on you!
4. Banana Republic is offering 40% off must-have styles and an extra 50% off sale! I love this and this.
5. Kiel James Patrick released a handful of adorable new dresses just in time for spring.
6. Current wish list: this hat, this dress, this bag, these earrings, these sandals, this purse, this jumpsuit, these espadrilles, and this pretty in pink piece.
With Love from R&R:
1. Did you catch my two recent Wedding Wednesday posts? I shared my wedding on Southern Weddings and my bridal brunch!
2. It’s picnic season! I shared a picnic in the park with lots of rosé, a gorgeous charcuterie board, and my sister.
3. Beachin’ with my new favorite monogrammed beach tote and my pup!
4. I shared two ways to style ruffle tops with my bestie, Allison, in Laguna Beach.
5. Sarah and I made the most delicious lemon tart for Easter! Still dreaming out it! Find the recipe here.
6. Two not to miss outfits: the perfect spring sweater and a navy jumpsuit.
7. How to master wedding thank you notes (mine are officially all done, woo!)
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photography by Instagram