Another weekend, another happy Sunday! Charleston was spectacular the last two days and I’m crossing my fingers that the lovely weather holds as rain is on the horizon and my sister, Sarah, arrives today. We’re going to Felix tonight for dinner and then to McCrady’s tomorrow night for dinner… so much eating, so little time! Sarah is also helping me out with a fun spring post so stay tuned for that to come.
I’m also excited to break a sweat today with my girlfriend Shannon at spin and then to see a college friend for lunch who is in town. I hope everyone else has fun Sunday plans! Keep reading my Weekend Reads, No. 59 for a local’s guide to New Orleans, meal prepping 101, how The Bachelor turns destinations into travel gold, a new shopping destination for Vintage designer jewelry, two big sales (25% off & 40% off!) you don’t want to miss and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 59
1. I love this bedroom reveal… obsessed with Merritt’s headboard! (thestylescribe.com)
2. A complete local’s guide to New Orleans. (laurenconrad.com)
3. Edwin and I LOVE to cook and cook at home most of the time but we haven’t really mastered meal prepping so I enjoyed this meal prep 101 post this week. (lemonstripes.com)
4. Amy’s Palm Beach photos from the last week or so have been so gorgeous and inspiring! (instagram.com)
5. The Bachelor effect: how the reality show turns destinations into gold… p.s. yes, I tuned in for this week’s crazy finale, ayyyyyy. (townazndcountrymag.com)
6. OMG I can’t wait to go here the next time I’m in Atlanta! (thecut.com)
7. Major wanderlust going on here: 30 travel adventures of a lifetime. (cntraveler.com)
8. How adorable do Beth and Danielle look with their families in J.McLaughlin’s new spring collection?
Shopping & Sales:
1. Attention, attention! I’ve got your new destination for vintage designer jewelry: Sweet & Spark announced that they will be carrying vintage Chanel, Cartier, and more now!
2. Express is doing a special sale and offering all R&R readers 15% off with code 3365… I’m obsessing over this gingham dress, this eyelet top, and this peplum cami.
3. Dying over some of the new arrivals at Tuckernuck including this dress, this purse, this top, and these jeans.
4. J.Crew is offering 40% off + free shipping today with code 23HOURS… my suggestion: snag one of their super cute swimsuits!
5. Club Monaco is offering 25% off dresses, jumpsuits, and rompers (no code necessary) including this adorable floral print dress.
With Love from R&R:
1. I shared my favorite springtime sundress/beach coverup this week on the blog + a handful or other adorable styles!
2. My March Edit hit the blog this week full of this month’s must-have pieces.
3. I’m the #1 fan of statement earrings so I shared preppy Tuckernuck earrings that everyone will love.
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a girls’ trip guide to NYC, an adorable bedroom makeover, a new can’t-miss line of intimates, a new-to-me way to get involved in the Charleston community, the most exciting book to TV news in awhile, and more!
5. Thank you so much My Domaine for featuring me and sharing my Canada photo!
6. Can’t wait for my bestie to be in Charleston in a few weeks!
7. This week was made so special, fun, and memorable with a little staycation at Zero George! It’s one of my favorite hotels I’ve ever stayed at.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Virgil Bunao (originally appeared in this post)