This weekend away with Edwin has been one of our most relaxing and rejuvenating weekends yet! We flew up to the Berkshires early Friday morning and have had the most marvelous time experiencing a little slice of New England winter. I love New England so everything about this weekend has been perfect! We’re staying at 33 Main in Lenox, Massachusetts, which is one of my most charming inns I’ve ever been too… Annie Selke outdid herself (if that’s even possible) when she designed the space.
This was our first time to The Berkshires for both Edwin and myself (Edwin’s first time to Massachusetts too!) but we already have hopes of coming back one day in the fall for leaf peeping season! Sadly we have to leave tonight but we’re excited to get back to our pup, Maybelle. Keep scrolling for my Weekend Reads, No. 53 complete with a recipe for a healthy afternoon treat, 10 books to read right now, everything you need to know about natural deodorant, an easy outfit to copy, and more. Also, stay tuned this week on R&R for a travel guide from my Canada Trip, new outfit ideas, and more!
P.S. I’m taking over the Explore Charleston Instagram today so be sure to follow along! I also shared my Charleston Travel Guide on their site! xx
At 33 Main Wearing: Scarf (on sale!) / Jeans / Cardigan (old – similar, similar) / Boots (read my guide to Bean Boots) / Socks (on sale!)
1. Spring is around the corner so we’re all probably thinking about kicking up our healthy choices a notch… you’ll like these tips for making healthier cocktails. (abeautifulmess.com)
2. A look back at Kate Moss in the nineties. (en.vorgue.fr)
3. Ten books to read right now instead of looking at your phone before bed. (laurenconrad.com)
4. In love with Jacey’s new site design, Congratulations! Plus, I love this post from her on Paris… I already sent it to a girlfriend going to Paris this spring! (damselindior.com)
5. Collagen coconut energy bites for the afternoon slump. (thechalkboardmag.com)
6. A goal of mine this year is to switch to natural deodorant (Allison has been telling me to for forever!) so this post on the best natural deodorants that actually work is motivating me! (camillestyles.com)
7. I love everything about this easy outfit from Molly. (apieceoftoast.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. I’ve worn this scarf 3 different days this week… obsessed! Plus, it’s 25% off!
2. Anthrolopogie just got a huge round of new arrivals that are so great for transitioning from winter to spring. I’m crushing on this tweed jacket and this dress.
3. So many new adorable swimsuits, so little time.
4. Lou & Grey is offering an extra 30% off sale styles! My top hits: one, two, three, four.
5. Madewell released their spring 2018 denim! I love the overalls.
With Love from R&R:
1. I created a Charleston Travel Guide for Explore Charleston featuring the best of the best in the 3 most important categories: checking in, dining out, and exploring around!
2. I created three Resort Ready guides this week to get everyone prepped and inspired for a spring vacation: My Top Spring Vacation Picks…
3. Plus, Purses + Totes + Bags…
4. And Preppy Picks… Stay tuned for one more Resort Ready guide coming tomorrow!
5. Edwin and I have been loving The Berkshires so far: one, two!
6. Last week’s Weekend Reads: the ultimate beauty product roundup post, where to go to be cozy in NYC this winter, 3 tricks for arranging flowers, the top 5 travel destinations for millennials, gluten-free cinnamon swirl banana bread recipe, and more.
7. My main source of inspiration lately.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Edwin Eversole
My favorite natural deodorant is Native Deodorant. It is so amazing and you don’t need to reapply! One definitely worth adding to your list to try! XX
Thanks Nora!! Was going to ask you which one you use!! I’m all over your recommendation! XOXO