Hello, hi! I’m back! I unintentionally took a week off so I could truly enjoy the holidays with Edwin’s and my families and friends. I’m so happy I did because we had the loveliest week out west in California and Arizona. I was pretty quiet on Instagram too so I could really soak the holidays up.
Highlights were spending time with our nephew (who is also Edwin’s godson) and niece (who is also my goddaughter), having the opportunity to celebrate Christmas Eve in Los Angeles with Edwin’s family and the opportunity to celebrate Christmas Day in Phoenix with my family (we took an 8am flight from LA to Phoenix on the 25th), and seeing a handful of our best friends who I hadn’t seen since our wedding (and one beautiful pregnant belly!).
I can’t wait for everything 2018 has in store… I’m expecting a lot of changes for Edwin and me in the next 365 days! I’ll be sharing more on this in tomorrow’s post so stay tuned. In the meantime, keep reading to see my Weekend Reads, No. 49 for some post-holiday shopping & sales, the best articles from around the web this week, and more! P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVE!! 2018 TOMORROW!
Weekend Reads, No. 49:
3. Goop’s Beauty Editor spilled on her favorite products (pssst, lots are non-toxic!). (intothegloss.com)
4. Top of my travel list is Palm Beach so I loved Aerin Lauder’s guide to Palm Beach. (wordlofaerin.com)
5. All the pop culture you forgot happened in 2017. (man repeller.com)
6. How to get over your need to be liked by everyone you meet. (thecut.com)
7. Tory Burch’s New Year’s Eve playlist revealed. (torydaily.com)
Shopping & Sales:
5. How adorable is this polkadot dress? The black & white feels very fresh for the new year.
7. NEED this candle! The name alone is reason to buy…
With Love from R&R:
1. A Christmas bike ride in Charleston… I sure will miss the holidays around this city!
2. My Winter Reading List 2017-2018 is live! I reviewed a dozen beautiful books you must add to your library.
3. Have you entered my giveaway with Gray Malin yet!? You have through Friday to enter to win one of his top 30 ski prints!
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: 20 calendars for 2018, royal Christmas cards, a travel guide for Aspen, an interview with über talented earring designer Hart Haggerty, & much more!
5. Yesterday was the most gorgeous last Saturday of 2017!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: