Merry Christmas Eve!
It’s been so lovely having a few days in Los Angeles with family. My first Eversole Christmas has been wonderful… Edwin and I are really enjoying our first married Christmas together. It is so many new changing dynamics but it’s really fun to experience them together.
Today, Edwin’s sister, Ellie, and I are going to Soul Cycle before we feast tonight at Edwin’s aunt and uncle’s house for a big Christmas Eve dinner! I hope everyone has a joyous and merry Christmas Eve and Christmas day tomorrow! Scroll down for my Weekend Reads, No. 48 full of lots of amazing links about holiday decor, the royals, Aspen, two talented + creative female designers/company owners, & more. Sending lots of love! xx
Weekend Reads, No. 48:
1. Twenty calendars to kick off 2018 with. (thehousethatlarsbuilt.com)
2. If you love Biscuit Home as much as I do, then you’ll enjoy this interview with the owner, Bailey McCarthy. (houseofharper.com)
3. Currently pinning all the photos of Kristin’s holiday decor from her Charleston home. (colorbyk.com)
4. Seriously loving this Christmas card and these engagement photos! (instagram.com)
5. Aspen will always be one of my favorite destinations so I love this guide to the chic ski town. (damselindior.com)
6. One of my favorite jewelry designers, Hart Haggerty, chatted with my favorite pj company, Lake Pajamas, and it was wonderful. (lakepajamas.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. How gorgeous and flirty are these earrings!? Obsessed!
2. This shearling coat has my name all over it.
3. This is so pretty and ladylike.
4. Super cute mules alert!
5. This really is such an art.
6. Cozy coz coz.
With Love from R&R:
1. My New Year’s Eve party dress + my favorite dresses for a festive NYE.
2. Book worms! I shared my annual 2017-2018 Winter Reading List with a dozen beautiful books.
3. The holiday outfit I packed for Christmas (but can wear all winter long!).
4. Who is ready for a cozy winter? You will be with my favorite pajama sets of the season!
5. My last gift guide of the holiday season… a Gift Guide: for the Prepster.
6. The best Draper James red pieces for the winter.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Edwin Eversole