Christmas is coming! It’s not even December yet but it really feels like the holidays are here! It was such a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend complete with some fun Christmas activities too… we went to The Gin Joint, which turned into a winter wonderland for the holidays and we got our Christmas tree! Edwin got creative with our Thanksgiving leftovers and made turkey masala. It was delicious!
Our first week with Maybelle has been so special and one I will always cherish. She has our hearts! We also went to Basic Kitchen for brunch and loved the new Charleston spot! Did anyone do any Black Friday shopping!? I went to J.Crew and Kate Spade and had a lot of success! So many of the sales are still going on so be sure to keep shopping today and tomorrow before the discounts disappear. P.S. did you see that our pup, Maybelle, is on Instagram!? Happy Sunday! xx
Sweater (sold out – similar, similar, similar) / Scarf / Jeans / Shoes (more similar sequin shoes: one, two) / Purse (also available here) / Lip Gloss
Weekend Reads, No. 46:
1. I love this cozy chic outfit from Jess for winter. (jessannkirby.com)
2. I just tried the egg line from Too Cool For School and am really into it… I’m really loving the face masks! (sephore.com)
3. This video is hysterical! I loved seeing the old styles and about died watching the part in the 90s and 2000s. (Facebook.com/housebeautiful.com)
4. Holy moly this looks divine. (elizabethandbutter.com)
5. SO many amazing hostess gift ideas from Carly! (carlyahill.com)
6. Puppy love! (gardenandgun.com)
7. What to binge watch over the holidays. (goop.com)
8. Must race out to the theater and see all these movies. (habituallychic.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Head to my Black Friday post for all the best sales + the items I’m buying in the sale! Don’t forget, tomorrow is Cyber Monday!
With Love With R&R:
1. Black Friday shopping is still alive! Shop the best sales of the weekend + my top picks.
2. Who is shopping for a girly girl!? If you need a gift for someone who loves velvet, bows, florals, and the color blush, then shop my Gift Guide: For The Girly Girls.
3. A holiday outfit that is perfect for all your upcoming parties.
4. Dads, husbands, brothers, boyfriends, best friends will all love everything in my Gift Guide: For The Guy’s Guy (p.s. the Sonos speakers I included have been a bit hit!).
5. Charleston locals! I shared a guide to celebrating Christmas in Charleston.
6. Twelve Christmas wreaths for a festive season.
7. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a week’s worth of posts for Mackenzie’s Nantucket wedding, comfort food dinners, the truth about why wine gives you a headache, an LA local’s guide to Venice Beach, tips for improving Instagram engagement, and more.
8. One of my favorite holiday outfits on the blog!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Edwin Eversole