Oh me, oh my, today is an exciting day! Edwin and I have been apart for over a week and a half while he has been on location for two different shoots… today, we’re flying and meeting somewhere for a surprise tomorrow. We are pretty ecstatic + I can’t wait to be reunited with Edwin so be sure to follow along on my Instagram Story.
Thanks so much for always keeping up with us. We love have you tagging along! Stay tuned for lots more content this coming week. I’m loving the holiday content and planning on posting seven days a week through the rest of the year (did you see my Saturday post yesterday?). Read below for my Weekend Reads, No. 45 including comfort food chicken dinners, a gorgeous series of posts on a Nantucket wedding, a new clothing line, the benefits of disappointment, brightening masks, and a guide to Venice. P.S. who is counting down until Thanksgiving!? Me!
P.S.S. I have two extra tickets to Friday at the Garden & Gun Jubilee on December 1st that I am selling. They each cost $85 and I’m selling mine for $75! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want them.
Weekend Reads, No. 45:
1. I’ve been excited to check Mackenzie’s blog every morning this week to see each post from her wedding week! How adorable was her first look!? (mazkenziehoran.com)
2. Sarah hit it out of the park with her maid of honor toast at my wedding. Anyone struggling with this task, should read this ultimate maid of honor wedding toast writing guide. (theeverygirl.com)
3. twenty-three comfort food chicken dinners for cozy nights (purewow.com)
4. The surprising benefits of disappointment. (camillestyles.com)
5. Hmm, why does wine give your a headache? (foodandwine.com)
6. Brightening masks for better skin. (intothegloss.com)
7. Ten engagement tips for Instagram. (thistimetomorrow.com)
8. An LA native’s guide to Venice. (goop.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. My friend Jillian successfully runs the most gorgeous vintage jewelry company (you know her from here!) and I’m thrilled to share that I’m beyond in love with her new clothing line!
2. RMS Beauty (aka my favorite clean beauty brand!) is offering 20% off for their Green Sale. Snag a few items like their new lipstick line as stocking suffers for your favorite beauty lovers!
3. Obsessed with the Pajamas in the LAKE Pajamas X Rebecca Atwood collaboration… p.s. Edwin if you’re reading this, I see you rolling your eyes (he thinks I’m too obsessed with pjs!).
4. I can’t stop swooning over this wrapping paper I discovered on Instagram from Sara Fitz.
5. ASOS is offering up to 60% off… I’m obsessed with this feminine coat, this party top, this holiday sequin number, and this simple sweater (all under $100).
6. Biscuit has the most adorable Christmas items, don’t ya think?
7. Anthropologie is offering 20% off tops and sweaters, ooh la la.
8. Obsessed with this, this, and this (all under $200).
With Love From R&R:
1. A beautiful November day in Charleston wearing my favorite winter color combo of pink and red.
2. Do I have any plaid lovers out there? I shared 20 plaid pieces for the holidays that you can’t miss!
3. Ten candles to spark your holiday spirit hit the blog Saturday.
4. I know a thing or two about a coastal Christmas so I shared my first gift guide featuring my favorite nautical pieces.
5. Me second gift guide featured the cutest clothing, toys, books, and nursery items for the little ones.
5. Did you enter my $100 Amex card holiday giveaway!? I’m so grateful for each of you following along!
6. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a November reading list, 13 rules of female friendship, the 50 most stylish southerners, Lauren Conrad’s nursery, a yummy bolognese sauce recipe.
7. Atlanta was such a blast last weekend, I need to share all my favorite spots on an updated guide with you (like Bread & Butterfly!).
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Have a wonderful, restful Sunday!
Photograph by Sarah Attaway