Happy Sunday! I arrived back in Charleston last night after spending the week in Jackson Hole with some family. We were in Wyoming to do work around packing up my grandparents’ house. Going through albums and albums of old photos made every emotionally difficult moment worth it! My grandparents lived such interesting, rich, and full lives and even after their passings, I’m still learning from them.
I’m back at home feeling very grateful to have had the opportunity to be in Jackson this week! We also watched the Taylor Swift documentary, Goop Lab, and Marriage Story (all on Netflix) while in Wyoming. All three were highly entertaining. Marriage Story – woah what a movie! I’m looking forward to a really fun and busy week ahead here in Charleston with a lot of quality friend time! After a week away from Edwin and the dogs, I’m thrilled to be reunited! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and enjoys the Super Bowl. xx
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads No.119 complete with how to Nancy Meyers your kitchen, the best hotels and restaurants in Cabo, a sweet reflection on fatherhood, a must-watch documentary, 9 books to read before they hit the screens this year, tips for how to start therapy, a supper club concept I’d love to go to, and more!
Weekend Reads No.119
1. All of my grandmillennials will love this: how to Nancy Meyers your kitchen. (lucycuneo.com)
2. A roundup of the best hotels and restaurants in Cabo. (luellaandjune.com)
3. This is such a sweet post! Liz Adams’ husband, Dave, answered some burning questions and the way he talks about fatherhood is just the cutest. (theadamsfamily.com)
4. How scary is this!? I need to watch this documentary. (vogue.com)
5. So, when can we buy a piece of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle? (newyorker.com)
6. This New York City supper club concept sounds so amazing! I want to go. (toryburch.com/blog)
7. Nine books to read before they hit screens this year. (theeverygirl.com)
8. How to start therapy… I’m a huge proponent of therapy and think this is a great read if you’ve ever wondered if it’s for you. (npr.org).
9. I’ve been swooning over Ali’s guest bathroom ever since she shared photos this week! It is a soothing blue and white dream bathroom. (adashofdetails.com)
10. Tips and tricks for taking care of your cashmere. (thestripe.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. J.Crew is offering 25% off your purchase with code SHOPNOW. Scoop up this liberty print dress (great for bridal and baby showers + Easter), these wide leg pants (I love them in white & in rose), these drop earrings (the cantaloupe color gets my votes!), and this stripe sweater in rose + French blue!
2. The makeup line I use, RMS beauty, just released a luminizer glow mini quad and it is perfection! I nabbed one and plan to keep it in my purse at all times thanks to the perfect mini size.
3. Two things I wore non-stop in Jackson Hole this week: these cozy cute slippers and this sky blue jacket (also comes in a vest!).
4. Serena & Lily is offering 25% off rugs! It’s such a smart idea to buy big ticket items like this while on promotion. We have this rug and just love it!
5. Two everyday rattan purses that are so cute: one // two.
6. These beauties are a bit funky but I’m all about them!
7. I’m obsessed with the print of this coverup and this bag.
With Love from R&R:
1. Things to know before moving to Charleston. The pros, cons, and reasons why it’s a great idea!
2. Resort wear accessory finds under $100… raffia purses, statement earrings, espadrilles, sunglasses, sun hats, and more!
3. The five books I read in January.
4. My Savannah travel guide is here complete with where to stay, shop, eat, drink, and explore.
5. What I wore in Savannah last week! If you like winter whites, then this post is for you.
6. My guide to Bean Boots: how to pick the right pair for you, how to size them, and how to style them.
7. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a how to on making homemade granola, what to do when your flight is cancelled, the best history podcasts, 9 books about love, questions to ask yourself before quitting your job, a guide to photo albums and scrapbooks, the Netflix trailer I can’t stop watching, ways to make your day less stressful, how to enjoy winter, and more!