Happy Sunday! It’s been a pretty rejuvenating weekend. Yesterday was a cozy, rainy day in Charleston. Maybelle and I started the day with a long walk before the rain started and then we nestled in with a great book, some work, and some football. I had something every single night last week Monday – Friday so it was great to stay in yesterday.
Today, we’re going to go walk through our house (we’re getting close to moving in!) and then my mom and I are going to an author talk with Karen White put on by the Charleston Library Society. I’m excited! What else? I’ve been to a few autumn dinner parties at friends’ houses the past two weeks, which has been lovely! Along with the rest of America, Edwin and I watched The Politician on Netflix and loved it. It’s so campy and fun. Anything with GP or Lucy Boynton has my vote!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads No.110 complete with a behind-the-scenes video of Hailey Bieber’s wedding dress, a must-read Paris food guide, the decadent pumpkin recipe you need to try, an unexpected birth story that’s a great read for new moms, a cute holiday gift for bakers, my favorite day planner for 2020, and more!
Weekend Reads No.110
1. West Village favorites from one of my most trusted New Yorker friends. (witwhimsy.com)
2. I’m obsessed with this behind-the-scenes video of Hailey Bieber’s wedding dress. (vogue.com)
3. This Paris food guide gives me all kinds of travel inspiration! (carlyahill.com)
4. Mackenzie’s birth story is such a testament to how wonderful of a mother she is and will be! (mackenziehoran.com)
5. Okay, I need this shirtdress after seeing it on Jenn! She styled it so beautifully. (stylecharade.com)
6. Pumpkin coffee cake muffins with cinnamon honey butter… I mean, come on! (halfbakedharvest.com)
7. This article on Lee Radziwill’s life is fascinating! I’m so incredibly intrigued by her. (christies.com)
8. Five noteworthy New England leaf peeping spots. (thecoastalconfidence.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. The coolest thing I’ve seen all week… These unique embossed rolling pins! They make cookies that are little works of art. File these away as a Christmas gift idea for loved ones who bake!
2. This 2020 day planner is beyond adorable!
3. I recently got this tote bag and it has exceeded my expectations! The leather is so soft. I also had mine monogrammed with a hand painted monogrammed (you can also have your monogram embossed).
4. Blair Eadie is back with her second collection with Nordstrom! It’s bright, colorful, and über cool… just like Blair. I love the whole collection.
5. Gal Meets Glam Collection launched coats (find some exclusive styles here)! My favorites: pink checks, blue scallops, cozy teddy, and timeless neutral.
6. Love this chic leopard dress… 25% off.
With Love from R&R:
1. My fall 2019 bucket list… moving into our house, celebrating our anniversary, hosting Thanksgiving, and more.
2. Seven fall must-haves + the best of the best in each category.
3. Festive fall date ideas to do this season with your better half.
4. Some of my recent wedding guest outfits… I love wedding season!
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: thoughts on why reading is so good for you, a delicious caramel apple cupcake recipe, a roundup of Trader Joe’s best fall items, a beautiful guide to Montecito, 6 must-know rules for entertaining, an interview with Over the Moon’s Alexandra Macon, festive fall cocktail napkins that aren’t kitschy, and more.
6. All things FALL: fall inspiration // fall recipes // fall desserts // fall cocktails // Halloween ideas
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photographs as seen here