Happy Sunday from Nantucket!
I am so so so excited for this coming week because we are on Nantucket with friends! A group of our friends rented a house for a week and, after 24 hours, we’ve already had the best time. There is so much I want to do on Nantucket this week including lots of beaching, swimming in the ocean, dining at my favorite restaurants, visiting Cisco Brewers, window shopping in town, taking morning walks through the neighborhood, bike riding, and more!
Today promises to be a fantastic day as we think we’re going to head to Cisco Brewers and then we have dinner reservations tonight at Galley Beach. We are traveling so insanely much this summer, which we are so fortunate to be able to do. All of our trips the whole summer revolve around family, weddings, wedding events, or work. This trip to Nantucket is really our only trip we planned just for fun so I am thrilled to get to clock in quality time with some of our besties! I hope each one of you has some fun July plans today and this upcoming week! Sending lots of love!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 104 complete with a debut novel (with rave reviews!) to read, tips for spicing up your marriage, delicious summer punch recipes, the world’s best reviews (CHS is still on top), the most gorgeous Nantucket outfit, 6 ways to turn your day around, and more!
P.S. If you love Nantucket as much as I do, then browse my Nantucket Travel Guide and my Nantucket posts from last summer: Travel Guide for Sconset // Perfect Nantucket Day // A Sconset Stroll // Your Most Frequently Asked Questions about my Friendship with Allison.
Weekend Reads, No. 104
1. Having an off day? I love Ali’s 6 ways to turn your day around. (adashofdetails.com)
2. I love following Cambria on Instagram and am so excited to dive into her debut novel!
3. Travel & Leisure released their annual “World’s Best” list for 2019! Charleston makes the list of the best cities in the world and is the #1 best city in America again. (travelandleisure.com)
4. Tips for spicing up marriage. (damselindior.com)
5. Ten delicious summer punch recipes… I want to make each one! (camillestyles.com)
6. Nothing has made me more excited for Nantucket than Jenn’s photos! So gorgeous! (stylecharade.com)
Shopping & Sales: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Edition
1. I can’t get enough of these high waisted cropped jeans. They are so fresh and chic!
2. This sweater: obsessed with it in pink!
3. This cozy set is what dreams are made of: joggers, shorts, and top.
4. These are my most favorite booties in the whole sale.
5. Gal Meets Glam released a few exclusive dresses for the sale… I have to say that these two aren’t to be missed: one, two.
6. Hanky Panky thongs are the best buy in the whole sale.
7. This cardigan from Madewell is a classic.
With Love from R&R:
1. What we learned from buying our first house… any house hunters out there will want to read!
2. As I mentioned above, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is on! I rounded up the best buys including the items I actually shop every year.
3. The cutest affordable ditsy floral print mini dress + a location I think should be in the next Nancy Meyers film.
4. The top wedding color trends from my wedding planner… each is beautiful!
5. The perfect blue and white stripe tops for summer + a brief history of nautical stripes.
6. The two piece set you need for summer.
7. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a must-know-about new travel resource, a book I can’t wait for, a delicious dairy-free pesto recipe, the most gorgeous summertime entertaining inspiration, and more!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Edwin Eversole