Happy Sunday loves! What a week! I hope everyone had a fantastic Fourth of July and a wonderful holiday weekend! We had the best time at the beginning of the week working with the Winnetu Resort on Martha’s Vineyard to help them create content for their media outlets. The hotel is really so special and such a beautiful place! I highly recommend a visit! It has then be wonderful to celebrate July 4th with family and friends in San Diego. Edwin and I are both staying in California this week and working from Los Angeles as I have a bachelorette next weekend in Santa Barbara and Edwin is filming a commercial next weekend in the desert outside of Los Angeles. Be sure to follow along on my Instagram Stories… I love engaging with y’all on there in my comments and messages!
I hope everyone had a wonderfully fun and rejuvenating long holiday weekend! I’m sending happy wishes to each and every one of you! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 103 complete with a must-know-about new travel resource, a book I can’t wait for, a delicious dairy-free pesto recipe, the most gorgeous summertime entertaining inspiration, and the best sales to shop now!
ChappyWrap Blanket / Sunday Funday Hat
Weekend Reads, No. 103
1. Have you heard the news!? My sister, Sarah, launched her own boutique travel consultancy called Sea to City Travels! She plans the most incredible trips in the world so check her out asap!! (seatocitytravels.com)
2. This dairy-free pesto recipe looks delicious. (jessannkirby.com)
3. I’m so excited for this! (townandcountrymag.com)
4. My family and I loved this article (we’re all so different!)… which type of airport person are you? (theatlantic.com)
5. I’m in love with this summertime inspiration! I think it applies to the whole summer season. (abbycapalbo.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. J.Crew is offering 40% off full-priced items + an extra 50% off sale items with code FIREWORKS! Snag one of these beach coverups: one, two, three, four, five, six.
2. Anthropologie is offering an extra 50% off sale items! Snag these, this, and this.
3. Serena & Lilly is offering 20% off with code GOCOASTAL! It’s the perfect time to refresh your pillows or your beach gear with this, this, and this.
4. Tuckernuck is offering 20% off! Blue and white lovers, snag this, this, and this.
5. Tory Burch is offering 30-70% off with code EXTRA30. Snag this, these, this, and this.
With Love from R&R:
1. What we did in Carmel, California + lots of recommendations for Carmel!
2. Exploring Carmel Valley vineyards.
3. A beautiful summer beach day in Capitola, California.
4. Bridal beauty tips before your wedding day.
5. High waisted outfits: everything you need to know about different high waisted bottoms and how to style them!
6. An affordable red, white, and blue outfit that can be worn all year long.
7. My last Weekend Reads: a podcast episode with our interior designer Olivia Brock, a royally obsessed reading list, guidance on what to expect when you meet with a financial advisor, an Arizona travel + instagram guide, the cutest new summer collection from Dudley Stephens, the most adorable summer earrings I’ve seen this year, and more!
8. So excited to have my photo featured in the Venue Report’s guide to Savannah!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photography by Julia D’Agostino
Loved all of these! Thanks for sharing!
I hope you have a great Monday,
Thank you so much! I’m so glad you enjoyed the links! Thanks for reading! xx
Congratulations on the Venue Report featuring you in the Guide to Savannah! Cheers.me and he
Thank you so much for the love!! xx