Hello from Canada! This trip has been my first time up to Canada and I must say, I don’t know what took me so long! I’ll be posting a whole guide from my trip soon but in the meantime, trust me when I say that Vancouver is amazing and oh so beautiful! I feel so lucky that we still caught the city with some fall leaves still. We’ve also had some rain but I’ve absolutely loved it (LA is seriously lacking on rain in case you hadn’t heard)! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I am. Top your Sunday off with my weekend reads below and my must-have shopping items of the week. P.S. this photograph is from the little weekend escape Edwin and I took last weekend down to San Diego! xx
1. I love these 15 ways to show gratitude this month! (glitterguide.com)
2. The 50 Southern fashion Instagram accounts you should be following. (southernliving.com)
3. This is too great! Canadians took a little time to remind Americans how great they think we are in light of our election. (nytimes.com)
4. Five things you might regret when you turn 30. (mydomaine.com)
5. Here’s how the original Pretty Woman was supposed to end. (eonline.com)
6. Four Etsy shops to add to your list. (luellaandjune.com)
7. The key to “doing it all.” (elementsofstyleblog.com)
8. Two things I LOVED this week from Lauren Conrad: this recipe for butternut squash ravioli with sage brown butter sauce and this ombre fall tablescape. (laurenconrad.com)
9. I’m obsessed with this outfit post from my girlfriend Erica at Blackberry Farm.
Shopping & Sales:
1. A super fun and bright sweater to mix in with your winter neutrals.
2. Party earrings.
3. Over the knee boots for under $100.
4. SUCH a great skirt for the holidays!
5. Pretty in pink for $100.
6. The always perfect Clubmasters.
7. Saks Fifth Avenue is having a big weekend sale and offering 40% off through tonight!
With Love From R&R:
1. I was so so flattered to be featured on LaurenConrad.com this week for one of my fall outfits! Thanks Team LC!!
2. New outfit post: lace and leopard + a special guest popped into the shoot!
3. I’m really excited to be featured on Brooke’s list of daily blog reads!
4. I rounded up the best plaid scarves for fall.
5. Last week’s weekend reads: a pregnancy staying fit guide, a gorgeous wedding, restaurant inspiration, and more.
6. My look this week for a girls dinner date!
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites: