Hello from Atlanta! It has been a beautiful, crisp, fall weekend in Atlanta! I’ve worn a trench coat or a peacoat every day this weekend and LOVED it. Those of you who have sisters know how special a little dedicated sister time is. Well, that’s what I got this weekend with my sister, Sarah (you know her from here!). We’ve had the best time trying new restaurants, window shopping, seeing family, watching football, and visiting with friends. I seriously loved Gunshow, Ladybird, Amer, Bread & Butterfly, and JCT Kitchen. Atlanta has such an interesting food and drink scene! I hope everyone has had a glorious weekend! Yesterday was Veteran’s Day so I want to say a huge, never-ending thank you to all of our Veterans in this country. Not just Saturday but everyday, I’m grateful for your service.
P.S. those of you who read my Sitting Pretty With Interview with Sarah and have reached out to her about planning trips together are so amazing! I’m biased but I think she’s the BEST in the business!
1. Thirteen rules for female friendship. (womensenews.org)
2. I enjoyed this article on how Carrie Bradshaw Lied became one of the internet’s favorite bloggers. (theeverygirl.com)
3. Grace’s monthly reading posts are always one of my favorite blog posts I read from any blogger each month so catch up on books with Grace’s November reading list. (thestripe.com)
4. Edwin and I would both say that our trip to Kennebunkport, Maine was one of our favorites to date so I pored over this travel guide for Kennebunkport. (onekingslane.com)
5. I loved this list of the 50 most stylish southerners and was so happy to see a friend or two of mine make the list! (southernliving.com)
6. How adorable is Lauren Conrad’s son Liam’s nursery?! (laurenconrad.com)
7. Who doesn’t love hearty comfort food this time of year!? Must-read: a yummy recipe for bolognese sauce. (saramuellerdesigns.com)
8. This wedding, oh my! A midsummer celebration in a 15th-century Swedish castle. (overthemoon.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. This is BIG! Club Monaco is offering 20% off coats! I’m obsessed with this navy coat and I also love their amazing selection of trench coats: one, two, three, four, five.
2. I love this holiday outfit inspiration from J.Crew! Pssst, the crew is offering 40% off cool weather essentials with code LAYERUP and free shipping on orders over $100.
3. I got so many messages about the jacket I wore in the rain on Thursday… it’s amazingly cozy, comes in 4 colors, and has free shipping.
4. A recap of the R&R Picks of the Week: striped pajama set, pompom flats (come in 4 colors, on sale!), velvet bell-sleeve dress (comes in 2 colors, on sale!), pink faux fur cross body bag, faux shearling lined winter boots (come in 2 colors, I bought the brown!), and color block jumpsuit (perfect for holiday parties!).
5. Kate Spade is offering 30% off with code ONPURPOSE. They have the cutest holiday dresses right now like this sequin bow dress, this star print dress, this velvet dress, this fit and flare dress, and this long sleeve dot print dress!
6. Anthropologie is offering 20% off all home… aka time to buy all your most adorable Christmas home decor (and ornaments!).
7. Edwin and I need a holiday wreath for our front door!
8. A coastal Christmas, anyone!?
With Love from R&R:
1. New outfit post alert featuring my favorite plaid blazer for fall.
2. I shared my thoughts on getting married and changing your last name + my dilemma with it.
3. My favorite series is back… my interview series! This month, I’m sitting pretty with my favorite London-based fashion and lifestyle blogger Erica Aulds.
4. Fall beauty update: the best nail polishes to wear for Thanksgiving.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: gorgeous Nantucket wedding paper, how to grow a strong and loyal following, homemade pumpkin butter, no makeup home tours and more.
6. Thank you LaurenConrad.com team for featuring me in your Tuesday Ten Style Tips this week!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: by me of the bar at C.Ellets in Atlanta