It’s hard to believe that this time last week Edwin and I were waking up married the day after our wedding! As I write this post, I’m still filled with excitement from our wedding week and mini-moon! It’s been a great week since the wedding complete with the most relaxing, joyous mini-moon on Sea Island, GA. I grew up going to Sea Island as my grandparents lived there and it was so special to share it with Edwin for his first visit as the little coastal island holds such a special place in my heart. It’s so peaceful and quite this time of year too… perfect for a mini or honeymoon!
Yesterday, Edwin and I went to a wine tasting at Goat Sheep Cow which was delicious and then went to the beach with our friends Brooke & Logan. The boys surfed while Brooke and I chatted about both our weddings and then we all sipped wine while watching the last sunset before Daylight Savings. We then had the most delicious dinner at Jack of Cups on Folly Beach. I highly recommend it! Enjoy your Sunday and my Weekend Reads down below complete with the most gorgeous wedding paper suite, homemade pumpkin butter, two sneak peaks from our wedding, and more. P.S. beware of the early sunset tonight! xx
1. Did you see Bumble founder, Whitney Wolfe’s, Italian wedding? Stunning! (vogue.com)
2. My friend Mackenzie shared her wedding paper and it is a dream! I’m in love with wedding paper and her crest makes her paper suite so special. (mackenziehoran.com)
3. I’m a little late with this but a huge congratulations to Julia for the launch of her dreamy + gorgeous garden party rug with Lulu & Georgia as well as the launch of her boot with Frye! (galmeetsglam.com)
4. I love this article about growing a strong and loyal following. (artofbeingfemale.com)
5. I was resisting one of my favorite fall treats, pumpkin bread, until after our wedding so I’m making pumpkin bread and this homemade pumpkin butter from Liz this week now that we’re home from our mini-moon. (sequinsandstripes.com)
6. A handful of interior bloggers got together and shared no makeup home tours (aka what their homes really look like without being styled). It’s pretty great! (jojotastic.com)
7. Inside Poppy Delevingne’s London home. (architecturaldigest.com)
8. Twelve not to be missed restaurants on the Upper East Side of New York City. (townandcountrymag.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Hello, I’m obsessed with you!
2. The perfect chunky sweater! I want to live in this.
3. Nordstrom, thanks for making the start of my Christmas shopping so easy with up to 40% off and your holiday gifts page.
4. Football season is alive and well with this varsity inspired scarf.
5. Have you done your holiday card yet?! If not, then act now because Minted is offering 15% off holiday cards with code JOY17.
6. Just ordered these and never been so excited to see some snow this winter.
7. I’m absolutely in love with this ditsy floral print.
With Love from R&R:
1. I shared where to go on date night in Charleston + what Edwin & I wore on a recent perfect date.
2. The best outdoor wear brands to wear in the fall and winter.
3. Apple picking in North Carolina… so much fun!
4. A love letter to my husband after a week of marriage.
5. Sixteen mules under $100.
6. My top burgundy must-haves to wear this season.
7. I CAN’T WAIT to see all the photos from our wedding! here are two sneak peaks: Edwin and me + my bridesmaids and me.
8. Our mini-moon on Sea Island, GA was heaven on earth.
9. My last Weekend Reads: 5 things you need to know before you buy a house, a fall twist on a summer cocktail, an interview with one of my favorite New England Instagrammers & more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: Virgil Bunao