Happy Sunday! It’s been a very productive weekend… I wrote wedding thank you notes ALL day yesterday and Edwin worked. We did manage to squeeze in a few fun dinners though at Little Jack’s Tavern and Rappahannock. Today, we’re grabbing brunch at Park Cafe and possibly seeing a movie before or after I keep at it with the thank you notes. Then, tonight, Edwin, my mom, and I are doing the table seating chart for the rehearsal dinner (wedding table seating chart is yet to come, ayyyyy). Nothing too terribly exciting to report but it’s been a lovely weekend overall. I hope everyone has a great Sunday! I’m sharing a TON of HUGE friends & family sales below so keep scrolling for more of my Weekend Reads.
1. Four DIY Halloween costumes inspired by cult films (my besties and I did the fourth costume our senior year of college). (camillestyles.com)
2. I’m obsessing over these fall twists on traditional S’mores. (cooking classy.com)
3. The best spots for dinner in Florence, Italy. (brightontheday.com)
4. Five authors on how, why, and where they write. (manrepller.com)
5. Six über delicious fall recipes to pin to your recipe board. (thenewpotato.com)
6. I loved the 36 life lessons Grace shared on her 36th birthday. (thestripe.com)
7. How adorable are Sarah and Kiel!? Their baby boy will no doubt be adorable. (classygirlswearpearls.com)
8. Lucy, you’ve outdone yourself! talk about fall inspiration. (lucycuneo.com)
9. Autumn apple potato soup with garlic herb croutons, need I say more? (healthyfullyeverafter.com)
Shopping & Sales, Friends & Family Sales Edition:
1. My favorite shoe retailer, Loeffler Randall, is offering 25% off all shoes with code FF2017.
2. My favorite designer, Rebecca Taylor, is offering 25% off everything with code 25FAMILY.
3. My favorite overall store, J.Crew, is offering off everything with code GOSHOP.
4. My favorite home store, Serena & Lily, is offering 20% off everything with code HAPPYDAYS.
7. My favorite notable mention (sadly, not a Friends & Family sale), Madewell, is offering 30% off shoes and boots.
With Love from R&R:
1. My go-to fall basics are so timeless & classic + half of my look is 30% off through today!
2. While I love fall basics, I’m super excited about a few fall 2017 trends that I’ll be wearing this year…!
3. And my current fall color crush: marigold.
4. My styling and buying guide for L.L. Bean Boots is here & full of tons of helpful information!
5. Just busy chasing fall over here…
6. Finally a little fall sweater weather in Charleston!
7. Beaufort, I’m in love! Stay tuned for a full travel guide coming next week.
8. Last week’s Weekend Reads: how to do intermittent fasting properly, a mother’s birthday note to her son, a paleo pumpkin bread recipe, why perfect Instagrams don’t cut it anymore & more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: