Edwin and I are having a great weekend in Charleston spending time together! We went to Juliet with friends on Friday night for dinner and then all grabbed drinks on the roof at Revelry afterwards. On Saturday, we got up early and went to Folly Beach for the morning. Edwin surfed while I went for a long run along the beach. We enjoyed the beach for a little and then went back to town to grab coffees at The Harbinger before making lunch at home. In the afternoon, we posted up at Home Team to watch football and then cooked out at our house on Saturday night. Today, we’re heading to the beach again for more surfing for Edwin and then planning to spend the afternoon doing more organizing and unpacking around the house. I hope everyone is enjoying the first weekend of fall! xx
1. I love this fall mood board from Audrey. (audreyalamode.com)
2. Congratulations Tori on your beautiful nee online boutique Morey Lane! (moreylane.com)
3. The best documentaries of all time. (mydomaine.com)
4. The love the lessons Ali shared from her twenties this summer. (adashofdetails.com)
5. A reminder that we should all be embracing the things that make us feel most like ourselves. (victoriamcginley.com)
6. This caribbean seas fine art photography collection from Lucy is so gorgeous + she’s donating 100% of the proceeds to charities aiding in the reconstruction of the islands hit the hardest by the recent hurricanes. (lucycuneo.com)
7. I’m dying to go to the KJP Flagship Store in Newport, RI! (classygirlswearpearls.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Joie is offering 25% off everything with code JOIEFRIENDS. Sooooooooo many beautiful pieces!
2. Loft is offering 40% off everything. WOW, these sales are right on time for fall shopping!
3. I just discovered this line of bangles and think they are oh so pretty!
4. J.Crew Factory is offering 40% off new arrivals + 50% off fall favorites.
5. My favorite and most comfortable booties are on sale!
6. This faux suede moto jacket will look great with everything this fall & is such a great price.
7. OBSESSED with this purse.
With Love from R&R:
1. Fall florals on sale! I’m wearing my dress non-stop lately!
2. Who wants to see fall leaves!? If you answered yes, then read my three fall road trips across America.
3. Ready, set go! Seven fall must-haves for your wardrobe.
4. Tied with a bow in Jackson Hole.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: baked pumpkin spice donuts, the best books based in every state, a fall foliage map tracker, a home tour of the founder of The Everygirl, and more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: