It’s been a busy little weekend! I hit the road right after work on Friday and drove down to Laguna for a girlfriend’s birthday. I also stopped into the Tory Burch Sport pop-up and was in athletic wear heaven! On Saturday morning, I drove back up to Los Angeles and hopped on a quick flight to Phoenix for a baby shower. It was at The Henry (one of my favorite Phoenix spots!) and absolutely joyous and lovely! Afterward, my mom and I buckled down and did some wedding to-dos, which felt great and super productive! I finished the day with dinner with one of my best friends. Today, I’m working out and doing more wedding planning before flying back to Los Angeles. Edwin has been out of town for almost two weeks on a shoot and I’m so overjoyed to be reunited tonight! Hope everyone had a beautiful summer weekend!
1. I don’t are what anyone says, I still love J.Crew. This article on why J.Crew’s vision of preppy America failed makes me sad. (newyorker.com)
2. After reading this interview, I’m dying to add this coffee table book to my collection. Just in time for summer! (toryburch.com/blog)
3. Beauty and the Beast just came out on iTunes so Allison and I watched it Thursday night… it got me researching… here are all the Disney live action remakes that have been announced so far. (seventeen.com)
4. My girlfriend Chassity’s Caribbean home is an absolute tropical dream! You must see her Harbour Island home tour. (looklingerlove.com)
5. A must-read (and tear jerker) if you’ve ever wanted to get pregnant. Kim was so brave to write this post. (eatsleepwear.com)
6. I love the photos of the Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic from Mackenzie and Ali! (mackenziehoran.com and adashofdetails.com)
7. The ultimate guide to edible flowers… I want to garnish some summer cocktails with these! (thehousethatlarsbuilt.com)
8. A Paris Travel Guide that’s not to be missed. (thecollegeprepster.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. This colorblock blue dress is too cute and such a great price!
2. Another basket bag but this time with stripes (I also love this little guy)!
3. Bloomingdales is offering 25% off for their Main Event Sale with code MAINEVENT through tonight.
4. Edwin gold me these gold beauties back in may for my birthday and I’m in love.
5. I’m using all my willpower not to order Allison’s dress (so that we aren’t constantly twins!).
6. Neiman Marcus is offering $50 off orders of $200+ with code SAVE50.
7. How cute! SOS, I want this in my close!
With Love From R&R:
1. Sipping spicy marks and rosé with Allison at the Bungalow.
2. I shared all my favorite gingham picks for summer.
3. My engagement photos! I’m so happy with how they turned out!
4. New interview! I’m sitting pretty with travel blogger and travel agent, Sarah!
5. Yellow is my current color crush. I can’t get enough of this yellow eyelet dress I shared.
6. My last Weekend Reads: southern summer desserts, Instagram Story tips & tricks, why now is the time to go to Paris, a Gray Malin inspired bedroom & more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Jessi Burrone
I totally agree, I still love J.Crew too! I don’t get the hate, haha.
Same!! I’m staying loyal! Thanks for reading my Weekend Reads! xx