You know what they say, a Sunday well spent brings a week of content. I’m having a nice little Sunday today that started early this morning with a Soul Cycle class with my girlfriend. Then we popped by the farmer’s market and then brunched at Farmshop with Allison’s family. I might try to squeeze in a little beach time today before a tennis lesson this afternoon. Edwin gets home from Mammoth tonight, which has me very excited! I hope everyone has a great day before the hectic work week gets going. Cheers & enjoy my Weekend Reads!
1. Most amazing office space I’ve ever seen! (classygirlswearpearls.com)
2. Woah, must go to Finland. (mackenziehoran.com)
3. I just discovered this blogger and am loving her cute content so far! (purejoyhome.com)
4. Busy versus productive… a little food for thought. (collaborativefund.com)
5. If you liked my post about how and where to buy art then you must check out this new online destination for affordable art. (littlegreennotebook.com)
6. Everything you need to know about the current trending beauty supplements (p.s. I take two of them – Ritual Vitamins & Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides). (theeverygirl.com)
7. I love this happy yellow outfit from Blair. (the-atlantic-pacific.com)
8. The cutest girls’ trip ever! (thecollegeprepster.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Just loving all the new arrivals at Tuckernuck.
2. If this dress doesn’t scream spring then I don’t know what does!
3. This just in! Victoria Beckham for Target.
4. I’ve been wanting a jean skirt (à la middle school) and might have found the perfect one!
5. Lulu & Georgia is offering 25% off site wide for their Friends & Family sale… p.s. this only happens one time a year!
6. I just ordered this off the shoulder eyelet top (under $100!) yahoo.
7. Madewell just released their spring 2017 collection and it’s really quite good (I love this skirt!).
8. This pair of sandals is under $70 and comes in 5 colors, aka a steal for spring and summer.
With Love From R&R:
1. I shared one of my favorite outfit this spring: pink and white in Santa Monica.
2. I rounded up the best spring dresses under $200.
3. Counting down until Charleston on Saturday!
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a Santa Monica guide, cancer fighting foods, a secret garden inspired Charleston wedding, why sitting is the new smoking, and more.
5. Spring = a sunshiney state of mind.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: My Instagram