Best weekend! Edwin and I have had so much fun in Charleston this week wedding planning, seeing my parents, and catching up with friends. We got lots and lots accomplished for our wedding and had the pleasure of taking engagement photos with our wedding photographer (so much fun! I even cried!). We ate lots of good food (we tried McCrady’s and all I can say is wow!), saw some live music, walked a ton, and went to the beach. Now it’s Super Bowl Sunday and I’m happy as a clam. I hope you’ve all had wonderful weekends too. Enjoy my weekend reads on a commercial break during the game today. Lots of love from Charleston! xx
1. The prettiest pink restaurants in New York City. (carlyahill.com)
2. A recipe for the perfect classic, classy French 75. (laurenkelp.com)
3. Ashley’s Cape Cod wedding day looked so full of love! (quaintrelle.ca)
4. This YouTube channel posts famous recipes from movies. Beware, it’s kind of addicting. (youtube.com)
5. A step-by-step hair tutorial for how to get loose curls. (bowsandsequins.com)
6. The best natural products for acne. (lemonstripes.com)
7. The history of girl scout cookies. (bustle.com)
8. What life was like a decade ago in 2007… yikes a bee! (buzfeed.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. This purse is finally available again after being sold out for so long (can’t beat that price)! I also love this beach-ready purse.
2. Anthropologie is offering 25% off dresses (for this weekend only!).
3. The flowers you need for Valentine’s Day.
4. Serena & Lily is offering 30% off select merchandise through tonight.
5. I’ve got my eye on two swimsuits with cutouts: one, two.
6. Smitten with stripes: one, two, three, four.
7. Bloomingdales is offering 20% off for their Big Brown Bag Sale! I highly recommend taking advantage of these discounts.
With Love from R&R:
1. I shared a new outfit featuring a pale pink pleated midi skirt (amazing price!) and ruffle sweater (perfect for Valentine’s Day!).
2. I’ve post three Valentine’s Day Gift Guides especially for you: Decor Darling, Fashion Favorites, and Treat Yourself.
3. The outfit I’ll be wearing on Valentine’s Day… it’s pink, scalloped, and on sale!
4. My February Edit. What a fun and busy month!
5. The best dresses to wear this Valentine’s Day.
6. Last week’s Weekend Reads: anxiety among twentysomethings, shrimp scampi recipe, date night restaurants in Los Angeles, how to be a successful blogger, Paris in New York City, etc.
7. So so much Charleston charm.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: