I hope everyone is having a nice Sunday! My weekend has been nice and pretty productive. My mom flew in for the day yesterday to help Edwin and me register so it was a big, busy day. We hit the ground running and worked all day! I was exhausted by the end of it but it was very fun. We couldn’t have done it without my mom! I shared a few sneak peaks of our registering process on my Instagram Story so I hope you were following along (@jillianattaway). Enjoy my Weekend Reads!
1. YUM! This coconut blood orange smoothie looks right up my alley. (monikahibbs.com)
2. Marriage is a team sport. (lemonstripes.com)
3. I loved these thoughtful words on body image. (coverthebases.com)
4. Everything you could ever want to know about face oil. (thestripe.com)
5. How to make the most of your career this year. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
6. One of my favorite new moms to follow along with wrote a beautiful letter to herself and other new moms out there. (sequinsandstripes.com)
7. Must-read: a winter travel guide to Paris. (galmeetglam.com)
8. The best TED talks for dealing with stress. (bloguettes.com)
9. Two house tours I loved recently: cool coastal home & breezy West Hollywood house.
10. Fourteen wedding trend mistakes to avoid in 2017. (vogue.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. My favorite pajamas for cozy nights at home (I love the rompers!). P.S. the proceeds from the pjs go directly to support women in Haiti.
2. I love these silver flats and they are finally on sale!
3. Serena & Lily is offering 20% off bedding, beds, and cribs with code TIMETODREAM
4. Look I’m loving: pointy toe flats – save or splurge.
5. Banana Republic is offering 40% off this weekend as part of their Banana Event (no code necessary).
6. Loft is offering 50% off everything with code NOEXCUSES – it’s a great time to shop for winter basics with major discounts!
7. I just bought this bag! Such a great price.
8. I’m crushing on this light pink drop waist dress.
9. I’m a big fan of this dusty blue wrap coat.
With Love From R&R:
1. I’ve shared three outfits from my ski trip to Jackson Hole: Earmuffs in a Winter Wonderland, Shearling Coat, and Pink & Green.
2. My winter reading list for 2016-2017 went live!
3. So far, my favorite spring trend is statement earrings. Can’t get enough!
4. I was busy this week Sitting Pretty With McKenzie Fussell of Emily Ley and Somethin’ Southern… I love everything about this sweetheart!
5. A glimpse at my life lately.
6. Two little glimpses at my cozy home: one, two.
7. Colorful winter days by the beach with my bestie!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: