And just like that, it’s the first weekend of January! It’s also my best friend’s birthday so a bunch of us are heading down to San Diego for a beach weekend full of celebrating. The first week back at work after Christmas break felt long so I’m thrilled to have some solid friend time and an excuse to celebrate! The weather has been glorious (watch my Insta story!) so I just can’t believe that the whole East Coast is getting snowed on! Cheers to a successful first week of 2017 and to best friends like mine!
1. Twenty-three on-set secrets from The Bachelor. (buzzfeed.com)
2. I love this San Fran home tour. (brunchonchesnut.com)
3. The most popular baby names in America overtime. (youtube.com)
4. I’m so excited for Mackenzie and can’t wait to follow along with her new adventure. (mackenziehoran.com)
5. Hmmm, never use shampoo again? (forbes.com)
6. Best brunch spots in America. (thrillist.com)
7. Ten books to read before the movies hit theaters. (theeverygirl.com)
8. LA folks! Budget friendly Jonathan Gold restaurants you need to go to. (lattimes.com)
9. An insider’s travel guide to Aspen. (onekingslane.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. I’m obsessed with this sweater and skirt combination.
2. Blushing over how much I love this little bucket bag.
3. J.Crew is having a big 40%-50% off sale this weekend with code MUSTSHOP.
4. Pretty in pink.
5. I’m really having a moment with midi skirts (these are such great prices too!): one, two, three, four, five.
6. When Club Monaco does sales they do them BIG! They are currently offering an extra 30% off sale items.
With Love from R&R:
1. I was tickled with excitement this week to be featured on the Style Me Pretty Instagram! Such a lovely surprise!
2. Whether your New Year’s resolution have to do with reading more, cooking at home, work, or fitness, I’ve got you covered with how to achieve your resolutions in style.
3. I’m thinking navy, white, and gold for my new year wardrobe (my turtleneck is the best and on sale!).
4. I was so flattered to have two of my photographs from Miami featured on LaurenConrad.com and Lauren’s Instagram this week!
5. Rocking a little suede skirt on 5th Avenue.
6. I’ve been pinning lots of pretty things in the new year!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: