Hello, hi from Cabo! I’ve been in Mexico since Thursday for a wedding and it’s been a really really ridiculously good time! I love being a bridesmaid. Every time I’m a bridesmaid I feel so fortunate to have so many great friends… this time was no exception (I hope you’ve been following along on Instagram & my Insta story!). I’m heading back to Los Angeles this afternoon (after another meal of chips + guac) for two quick days of work before going to Phoenix on Tuesday afternoon for Thanksgiving. What I would do to be able to fly straight to Phoenix today! I hope everyone makes it through the next few days of work before the big holiday. Check out my Weekend Reads to get you through your work slump this week. I’m sending my well wishes!
1. This is what happens to your brain on no sleep. (news.health.com)
2. I loved reading about Liz’s fitness goals and progress… you go girl! (sequinsandstripes.com)
3. I seriously must go to this all pink restaurant the next time I’m in New York. (toryburch.com/blog)
4.The history of acne. (manrepeller.com)
5. Are you using a retinol? Here’s a really helpful guide if you’re not. (brooklynblonde.com)
6. A four-step plan to avoid bloat during the holidays. (wellandgood.com)
8. When to book holiday travel for the cheapest flights. (mydomaine.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. All I can say is that I’m obsessed with this crisp white ruffled button-down (only $65!).
2. I love the new Lake Pajama styles! So so cute.
3. Do you have this fluffy fleece vest? If not then you must grab it!
4. Furbish Studios just got their bone inlay trays back in stock. Hip hip hooray!
5. How cool is this lace and velvet top? It’s perfect for holiday parties.
6. J.Crew is offering 30%-40% off holiday styles with code FESTIVE through tomorrow night… can you believe it’s already time to get holiday ready!?
7. Velvet heels ooooh laaaaa la!
With Love From R&R:
1. Hiya neighbor! My travel guide to Vancouver, Canada.
2. New outfit post featuring fleece and plaid on Pearl Street.
4. Loved showering my girlfriend and her fiancé in love last weekend at their engagement party!
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a local’s guide to NYC, fall pie recipes, how to read your palm, a ranking of Carrie Bradshaw’s boyfriends, a personality test, and more!
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites: