What a wonderful week it has been! My summer break from teaching is winding down (GOLLY!) so it was beyond lovely to spend a few days out in Sag Harbor with my parents, sister, aunt, uncle, and cousin. I posted some fun photos from my week in the Hamptons on Instagram so be sure to follow along! I’m now looking forward to my last weekend in New York before I head back to the West Coast in a week.
As always, my highlights from the week are below but I’ve decided to organize my highlights a little better for y’all going forward. You’ll now see my “highlights” of links I discovered this week as well as “Shopping & Sales” which includes my favorite products and the must shop sales of the weekend. In addition, you’ll find a section titled “With Love From R&R” that points out any fun posts etc. from R&R this week. I hope you enjoy!
1. Beat the heat with this frozen bubbly lemonade cocktail. (stylemepretty.com/living)
2. “Where should we eat?” versus “Who should I date?” – how foodies have made dating complicated. There is SO much truth to this! (manrepeller.com)
3. A fun & different personality test that I’ve never seen before. Which personality type are you? I’m a “Consul.” (16personalities.com)
4. Nine rosés to try before summer ends… I went to the vineyard of the first rosé listed and tried it this week in the Hamptons! (domino.com)
5. I really want to try this tropical inspired bar for happy hour before I leave NYC for the summer! (toryburch.com/blog)
6. How to style your first “grown-up” place. (thegoldengirlblog.com)
7. Next time you fly make sure you packed all the right travel carry-on essentials. (globalgal-sarah.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. I flipped through this Hamptons Entertaining coffee table book in a store in Bridgehampton and I officially want to add it to my collection of Hamptons books (others in my collection: one & two). (amazon.com)
2. Gap is offering 40% off when you spend $125+ and 30% off when you spend $100+ with code COOLER. (gap.com)
3. I love you, I want you, I have to have you pretty suede heels. (amazon.com)
4. Rebecca Minkoff is offering up to 70% off for her endless summer sale. You HAVE to shop this sale for the purses! (rebeccaminkoff.com)
5. The Julie Vos Fall 2015 collections have the prettiest gemstones. (julievos.com)
6. I’ve got my eye on the new fall arrivals at Rebecca Taylor. She has so many cute pieces! (rebeccataylor.com)
7. J.Crew is offering 30% off your purchase of $200+ and 25% off your purchase of $100+ with code SHOPMORE. (jcrew.com)
8. Banana Republic is offering 40% off select products and an extra 40% off sale with code BRSAVE. (bananarepublic.gap.com)
With Love From R&R:
1. Lilly Pulitzer shell print dress.
2. R&R’s summer reading list. I’ve had so many wonderful conversations about books after posting this post!
3. A jewelry GIVEAWAY with Sea Elise!! Enter to win 5 beautiful pieces!
4. Are you on Bloglovin’? I just joined! Follow me here.
5. A classic all white, all-american girl outfit – aka a white tie top + white jeans.
I love the new highlights breakdown! And thank you for the link love ????
Thank you! I’m thrilled you like it! Of course, your travel picks are perfect! XO, Jillian