Oh my I’m ready for the weekend! It is so hot in Los Angeles that it’s exhausting. I’d do anything for a fall day! This week was long with work but who watched the season premiere of Nashville!? I did! I’m spending my first full weekend in LA in months and it sounds so nice to be home. I found some great links this week so take a peak below. One of them is the amazing cover of Taylor Swift’s 1989 album – please tell me y’all heard it. So, happy weekend! I’m going to enjoy my weekend at home + highlights of my favorite links from the week are below!
1. Ryan Adams released a full cover of Taylor Swift’s 1989 album and it’s awesome. (digitaltrends.com)
2. Two fall tablescapes for major inspiration – one, two. I’m getting sooooo ready to eat everything pumpkin! (fashionablehostess.com & onekingslane.com)
3. Ten mini roadtrips to take this weekend. (mydomaine.com)
4. This recipe! Rye apple muffins, I want you. (camillestyles.com)
5. Gorgeous braided hair inspiration right this way. (livingincolorprint.com)
6. The best preppy bloggers to follow on Instagram. (popsugar.com)
7. One of my favorite style bloggers got it right this week (as always) with this skinny jeans + oversized sweater look. (proseccoandplaid.com)
8. I don’t like tomato juice so I never order Bloody Mary’s but I can get on board with this version that substitutes tomato juice for watermelon juice. (laurenkelp.com)
9. Fifteen perks to getting married young. (popsugar.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Time to release your inner prep because J.Crew’s blazer game is so strong right now! Plus, J.Crew is offering 25% off select fall styles & an extra 30% off sale style with code SHOPFALL.
2. Jack Rogers is kicking off fall with a sale on their most popular bootie style… they are under $100!
3. The best news you’ll hear all day – William Sonoma has a pumpkin shop! Shop everything pumpkin here.
4. These tassel drop earrings would make any outfit fun!
5. Big sale alert! Chicwish is offering $10 off $80+ with code SEP10, $20 off $120+ with code SEP20, and $30 off $150+ with code SEP30.
6. I’m ready to sweat it out with Nike’s layering pieces with fall.
With Love From R&R:
1. My New York Fashion Week recap + what I wore in the big apple.
2. Six ways to be more productive – I’ve gotten some really nice feedback on this post and my third point about my daily top 3.
3. I’m missing this southern charm from last weekend.
3. New outfit post featuring my fall obsession, the military vest.
4. I’m excited to announce I am one of the judges for the AOL Fall Beauty Awards as a hair judge! Check it out here.
5. My highlights from last week were pretty fun and they featured a handful of travel links you need to pin to your travel board.
Photograph: This Is Glamorous