Well, New York Fashion Week is over & London Fashion Week is starting. It really should be called fashion month, not fashion week. Below are a few lovely photographs from the Tory Burch Spring 2014 show as well as some of my favorite links from this week.
Tory Burch Spring 2014 Snapshots
Tory said this of her show: “The easy glamour of the French Riviera in the late 1960s – inspired by Romy Schneider’s character in La Piscine – mixed with garden elements. Blueprint, botanical, lattice, Queen Anne’s lace and folly prints are paired with cleaner silhouettes and proportions in a fresh palette of green, white and coral.”
1. Darling pajama company I discovered (I love cute pjs!). Via Sleepy Jones.
2. These words on Girl Code. SO true. TOO under appreciated. Via Man Repeller.
3. The short hemlines and mod sixties vibe of the Ralph Lauren Spring 2014 collection. Via Vogue.com.
4. The new book I’m devouring this week – A Hundred Summers. Via Target.
5. This linen Paris tee I scooped up this week. Via Madewell.
See last week’s Highlights here!