I hope everyone has a sunny, summer weekend full of happiness! As always, scroll down for some highlighted links from the week.
1. BHLDN’s new fall 2014 collection is here and boy is it full of pretty pieces. (Bhldn.com)
2. A playlist to help you savor the rest of summer. (Darlingmagazine.org)
3. Lovely words on speaking your heart versus speaking your mind. (Thechalkboardmag.com)
4. Miranda Kerr’s 7 rules for adulthood. (Intothegloss.com)
5. No need to fly to New York… make a Shake Shack burger at home. (Howsweeteats.com)
6. 10 quick summertime dessert recipes you need to try before the leaves begin to fall. Every recipe can be made in 20 minutes or less. (Theeverygirl.com)
7. Author Emily Giffin’s inspiring career path and career advice. Psst, I featured her most recent book on my summer reading guide. (Theeverygirl.com)