You’ve heard me chat multiple times recently about transitioning from summer to fall and guess what!? You’re going to hear more today as I share my September favorite finds under $100. Everything you see below, I’m recommending because I think you can wear/use it now and in the weeks/months to come. I included a lot of my favorite autumnal tones: navy, burgundy, forrest green, and natural browns like chocolate, saddle, and taupe. I’m also heading into autumn with a huge urge to incorporate blush into my fall wardrobe so I included the most adorable blush corduroy skirt… it’s a must! Keep reading for my other must-have September favorite finds under $100!
September Favorite Finds Under $100
1. Stripe Sweater: bold stripes are in this season! I’ve seen a few colorful striped pieces so far that have been a bit too bright for my taste this time of year, which is why I love this stripe sweater so much! The muted autumnal tones are spot on. I also like the fit – it looks fitted but cozy.
2. Leather Belt: skinny belts have had their moment but this fall we will be seeing a lot more wide waist belts. This belt is classic with a bit of a twist with the geometric-ish belt buckle. I love cinching a dress at the waist with a belt and really like the look of wrapping a belt at the waist when wearing an open cardigan.
3. Corduroy Skirt: skirts are a fun way to show a bit of skin in the fall but the key is to make sure the skirt material is appropriate (think corduroy, suede, or a wool plaid skirt). This blush corduroy skirt is the perfect piece to take you from summer to fall. It will look fabulous with booties now or over the knee boots later.
4. Tortoise Clutch: this clutch is such a showstopper because not only does tortoise look fabulous in the fall but it’s completely appropriate year round. In my opinion, this clutch looks perfect dressed up or dressed down.
5. Military Jacket: every September, I can’t wait to pull out my military jacket. However, this year, I’m in the market for a new one. The military jacket I own is oversized and I’m drawn to a cropped military jacket now! That’s why this one is perfect! It gives the tomboy look a feminine touch and the cropped style looks pretty over dresses.
6. Bucket Bag: doesn’t this bucket bag look like a designer purse? It’s only $62! It’s such a steal compared to this similar designer style. The white color is a fresh nod to summer but the camel colored handles make it perfect for fall!
7. Navy Dress: Gal Meets Glam Collection dresses are already wonderfully priced but when they go on sale, wow, they are a steal! This dress is technically on sale for $106 (so not quite under $100) but it was close enough to include. I can’t get enough of the cowl neck! This dress is perfect for every single fall occasion you have coming up that requires you to get a bit dressed up!
8. Burgundy Top: another cowl neck! I told you I’m into the style. Year after year, burgundy is one of my favorite fall colors so this top sparked my interest right away! It’s so versatile too… perfect for work and for going out on the weekend!
9. Earrings: these navy earrings are stunners! I absolutely adore them. Fall florals are in this year (yay!) so I’m digging these navy statement earrings. I also love these three under $100 earrings for fall: one, two, three.
10. Scarf: I picture this scarf tied around my heck, my purse, and my ponytail all autumn long. The pop of marigold in the scarf is such a lovely touch… obsessed!
11. Faux Suede Leggings: faux suede leggings are one of my favorite looks for fall. Spoiler alert, they are super comfortable too! I can’t recommend these enough as a jeans alternative. P.S. These similar faux suede leggings are also gorgeous and come in two other beautiful colors.
Get my September Favorite Finds Under $100 look:
But wait, there’s more:
Happy early fall shopping loves! xx