And we’re off! See you on Monday loves after I return from up north!
San Francisco + Highlights
On the San Francisco agenda: going out at the marina triangle bars, football celebrations, birthday parties, hotel dance parties, & yummy eats & drinks.
Some places on my San francisco radar to eat & drink:
- Foreign Cinema – California/Mediterranean
- Benu – Contemporary American
- Saison – Contemporary American
- Zuni Cafe – Modern European
- The Slanted Door – Modern Vietnamese
- Yank Sing – Dim Sum
- Swan Oyster Depot – Seafood
- A 16 – Italian
- SPQR – Italian
- Rye – Specialty individualized cocktails
- Nopa – Italian
- Little Star Pizza – Pizza
- Pizzetta 211 – Pizza
- Nopalito – Mexican
- Nick’s Crispy Tacos – Mexican
See below for some highlights of the week…
1. A different way of looking at a loving marriage. Via sethadamsmith.com.
2. Brent Bolthouse talks The Bungalow and the evolution of LA nightlife. Via The New Potato.
3. Having a bad day? Let New Girl’s Schmidt brighten your day. Via Thought Catalog.
4. All that glitters – Kate Spade’s holiday gift guide. Via Kate Spade.