Have a lovely weekend, loves. I particularly like one of my highlighted links this week about fatherhood, family, love, and relationships. It is the last link listed below. Enjoy the link, these pretty pink peonies, and have a happy Friday.
1. A breakdown of the meanings behind the songs of Taylor Swift’s “1989” album. (billboard.com)
2. Pressed Juicery now has frozen yogurt. Alert the press. I’m going! (thechalkboardmag.com)
3. A spot-on reading list. How many of these books have you read? (theneotraditionalist.com)
4. Perhaps the most classic piece in your winter wardrobe. Now’s the perfect time to update yours or to add one to your collection. (nordstrom.com)
5. A super inspired way to display travel memorabilia. I think these pieces would look great in an office. (livesimplybyannie.com)
6. Very touching thoughts from a father about his hopes and dreams for his daughter. This made me tear up a little. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
Photo: Paper Crown Pinterest