Happy Friday! What are everyone’s spring weekend plans? I hope it’s warm for everyone this weekend! I’m heading to Palm Springs today with a handful of friends for a warm weekend by the pool. We may stop at a few Coachella parties too, whoops! I can’t wait to get to the desert and feel the warm sun. On our itinerary: brunch at The Parker Hotel, pooling at The Saguaro Hotel, and BBQing Saturday night. Follow me on Instagram to see all the fun! Take a peak at my highlighted links from the week and have a great weekend!
1. A recipe for the most delicious acai bowl. (eye-swoon.com)
2. A gorgeous Greenwich, Connecticut wedding. The bride wore a non-traditional wedding dress that I completely love (I usually don’t)! (townandcountrymag.com)
4. It’s about that time of year for big outdoor parties. Cue Trash Can Punch. Here’s the recipe you need. (camillestyles.com)
5. I have my eye on this summery blue and white top. I’m obsessed! (toryburch.com)
6. Sale alert! 25% off EVERYTHING at J.Crew with code SHOPNOW. (jcrew.com)
7. It’s a cookie off! The countdown and reveal of the 5 best cookies in Los Angeles. (studiodiy.com)
8. I updated my Wishlist (on the right sidebar) and my shop this week!
9. A really beautiful piece about how one couple saved their marriage. It makes you believe in happy endings! (unveiledwife.com)
Photo: Style of Design