Happy Halloween loves!
Since, it’s the last day of October, it’s only fitting that I sneak in my October favorite finds under $100 post today. I’m sure everyone is in the thick of their fall shopping so why not snag a few beautiful new pieces for the next coming months that are budget-friendly!? You may even find an item or two to add to your holiday wish list! Did I just say that? Yes! The holidays are rapidly approaching. I’m excited to kick off my holiday gift guides very soon! My favorite items from this under $100 roundup are the sweaters and accessories I discovered including these lovely ladylike earrings + this blush belt and these two cozy sweaters (one, two). What are your favorite items!?
Sweater Dress / Hat / Off the Shoulder Top / Color Block Sweater / Belt / Lace Top / Skirt / Scarf / Cardigan / Earrings / Pink Sweater
October Favorite Finds Under $100
– Sweater Dress: If this isn’t the easiest piece to throw on this season, then I don’t know what is! I love the black and white.
– Hat: I’m always a fan of wide brim hats. This one comes in navy, olive, and gray.
– Off the Shoulder Top: The ruffle detailing + the rich green color make this top a showstopper.
– Color Block Sweater: I adore the color combo of this sweater as well as the cable knit style. Such a win win!
– Belt: I’m all about the bigger, thicker, statement belts this year so I love this blush take on a classic belt style.
– Lace Top: This top is feminine while still having a va-va-voom vibe! It’s perfect for girls night out with jeans or date night with a pretty skirt. I also found this similar white top, which reminds me of this top of mine!
– Skirt: A corduroy mini skirt is one of my must-have pieces for autumn. I also have to say that I think a corduroy skirt is the best piece to wear for Thanksgiving dinner.
– Scarf: Tartan plaid… can you beat it?! Plus, you can monogram this scarf so it’s impossible to say no to it.
– Cardigan: This black and white cardigan is the perfect piece for transitioning from day to night and from work to going out. I’m always freezing in offices too so this looks cozy!
– Earrings: These bow earrings that the holidays written all over them! They also come in gold.
– Pink Sweater: Despite what you may think, I declare that you can wear pink year round, especially in the form of a preppy crewneck sweater. It also comes in three other colors.
Get my October Favorite Finds Under $100 look:
But wait, there’s more:
Happy autumn shopping loves & happy Halloween! xx