Well friends, I’m SUPER behind! This post was supposed to go up on Friday… it’s Monday. Yikes! I’m so off schedule because I’m in New York for Fashion Week (NYFW) and, my, what fun it is! It’s my first Fashion Week so I’m taking it all in. I’ve been pretty busy this weekend catching up with friends who live in New York, shooting a couple outfits for R&R, going to a few fashion week shows and presentations, and attending a couple brunches and parties. I’m pretty sure I want Fashion Week to never end! So, better late than never…
P.S. this dreamy photo is from Lauren Conrad’s NYFW runway collection… see more about it in my highlights below.
NYFW + Highlights
1. Lauren Conrad’s collection at New York Fashion Week was ladylike, dreamy, and gorgeous. Take a peak at it here and shop it here. (laurenconrad.com)
2. Design Love Fest designed iPhone cases and they are right on the money. (designlovefest.com)
3. This past June, I saw Carolina Herrera & a small team at one of my favorite New York museums, The Frick Collection. I’ve been pinching myself all day because I now know why she and her team were there… because her breathtaking Spring/Summer 2016 runway show took place there this morning! (vogue.com)
4. My sister moved to Vietnam on Wednesday so this article applies to her & other travel bugs – how to beat jet lag. (travelandleisure.com)
5. Need some visual inspiration? My friend Kristen has got it for you. (mybougeotte.com)
6. I need to check out a few of these top Atlanta restaurants next time I’m in town so I can add them to my Atlanta travel guide. (waitingonmartha.com)
7. A super cute and easy DIY. (blog.katiekime.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. A classic bootie for fall. (shop.nordstrom.com)
2. Anthropologie just released (I kid you not) 1000s of new house & home pieces including furniture, mirrors, bedding, rugs, and dinnerware. (anthropologie.com)
3. Invest in a trench coat for fall – steal, middle ground, splurge. (forever21.com, jcrew.com, nordstrom.com)
4. This dress will be perfect for holiday parties and it’s on sale! (chicwish.com)
5. I put eight pieces from Lauren Conrad’s NYFW runway collection in my cart because I’m having a really difficult time picking one or two pieces. Thank goodness the friendly price point helps! (khols.com)
6. Black jeans with a distressed touch = exactly what you need for cooler temps. (shopbop.com)
With Love From R&R:
1. I transitioned from summer to fall with a nautical look + a pop of leopard.
2. I put a spotlight on one of my favorite trends this year – lace up flats! Find out which ones to splurge on and which ones to save with.
3. I’m behind on blogging but on it with Instagramming. Check out some of my Fashion Week Instagrams – one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. More to come so keep following!
4. I’ve been Pinning like crazy – lots of fall fashion inspiration. Don’t miss a beat!
Photo: Lauren Conrad