Hello dears! Where did the week go? I apologize for being MIA. I was set back this week because of a combination of the short week and getting sick. Now, I’m back with a beautiful wedding to share.
Laura Vassar and Kris Brock, of Brock Collection, recently tied the knot in Newport Beach. The gorgeous couple said “I do” at the bride’s family’s waterfront home. The wedding came as a surprise to the guests who thought they were arriving at an engagement party. The bride simply stunned in a French Chantilly lace wedding gown she designed herself. What a perfectly gorgeous affair.
2. Thanks to my roommate, we have planted succulents in our home. Learn how to arrange your own. (krystalschlegel.com)
3. Enhance your bonfire s’mores before summer ends with these 7 new twists. (papernstitchblog.com)
4. A New York City apartment I’m liking a lot. (theeverygirl.com)
5. Take me to Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Maine, Delaware, Montana, Idaho, or Oregon… the United SWEETS of America. (slate.com)
6. 10 smart things you should do in your 20s to set you up for life. (inc.com)