We made it to Friday and I made it through my first full week back at teaching! My 2015/2016 school year is officially in full swing! I’m not slowing down though. In fact, I’m off to Napa today after work to celebrate one of my best friend’s birthdays! We are staying at The Silverado in Napa for the whole weekend. I can’t wait for a full day of wine tasting on Saturday and for a yummy dinner at the Carneros Inn on Saturday night. Follow along on Instagram to see all the Napa beauty (@jillianattaway). See below for highlights 🙂
Napa + Highlights
1. I’m thinking a visit to Sanremo, Italy is in order after seeing these gorgeous postcards from the seaside town. (seewantshop.com)
3. There are so many presidential candidates in the race that it gets a bit confusing… take this quiz to see which presidential candidate you side with. It’s fun! (isidewith.com)
4. How do you know if he’s/she’s the one? (laurenconrad.com)
5. One woman’s take on advice she wishes she had in her 20s – so many good points! (hellofashionblog.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Every year I dig the color of this jumpsuit for transitioning from summer to fall. (revolveclothing.com)
2. This just in: Tory Burch’s sale is up to 40% off. (toryburch.com)
5. This weekend only, Equipment is offering an extra 20% off sale + they added tons of new styles to their sale! (equipmentfr.com)
6. This dress is the epitome of boho chic. (revolveclothing.com)
7. Quite possibly the sweetest ice trays in the world. (jcrew.com)
With Love From R&R:
1. I gave you a glimpse into the first round of J.Crew’s fall clothing with their September Style Guide.
2. Major interior design inspiration right this way –> how to style a bookshelf.
3. I love NYC but it sure is nice to be back in California.
4. An easy breezy summer floral dress & how you can transition it into fall.
5. This weekend in Napa isn’t going to be my first time wine tasting this summer… I also got to go wine tasting in the Hamptons!