My parents have been in Vietnam for the last two weeks with my sister but they are finally home. I was ready to be able to call them regularly again! I’m spending the weekend with my mama in Phoenix. My Dad will be in Alabama with my brother and my Mom is throwing a bridal shower that I’m also going to, hence the girls weekend! Who doesn’t love mother, daughter time? I’m excited to sip some bubbles tomorrow and cheers to an upcoming wedding. I hope y’all have some bubbles in your life this weekend!
1. A nautical Nantucket boat house. (lauren-nelson.com)
2. Sometimes you need to buck up! (adultingblog.com)
3. Blogging tips & advice from the über talented College Prepster. (thecollegeprepster.com)
4. Did you know that you can create your own Snapchat filters now? (adweek.com)
5. The perfect Caribbean vacations for every traveler. (travelandleisure.com)
6. Friends fans, you must watch this hysterically perfect impersonation of Rachel Green. (vulture.com)
7. I’ve got to try this… a pull through ponytail braid tutorial. (moosmusings.com)
8. I really want to get tickets to see this guy in concert. (jasonisbell.com)
9. Ten small-town Southern escapes. (gardenandgun.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. This blue floral plate set will brighten up your kitchen and get you ready for picnic season.
2. Gingham perfection.
3. These skinny jeans are massively on sale!
4. Calypso St. Barth is having a major, can’t miss sale. They are offering up to $300 off your purchase (I’m smiling while I type this!).
5. Cynthia Rowley has tons of cute dresses right now. I’m loving this drop waist dress and this ruffle sleeve dress.
6. Gold gladiator sandals to the rescue!
7. Which tortoise mirrored sunglasses do you like best, these or these?
8. A perfect pair of frayed denim shorts and a perfect pair of frayed white denim shorts.
9. The Shopbop Spring Sale. I know you’ve heard about it by now!
10. A great pair of distressed jeans for only $88.
With Love From R&R:
1. The BIG Shopbop Spring Sale is happening this week through tomorrow night. I did two roundups on the sale: a Beach Vacation roundup and a Wardrobe Wishlist roundup.
2. I was super flattered to be featured on LaurenConrad.com this week for a recent manicure I had!
3. I rocked a Carbon38 workout outfit this week while I chatted about my tips for keeping up with my fitness routine.
4. I snagged these shoe beauties last weekend and never looked back.
5. Last week’s highlights included slow-cooker recipes, a beautiful ballet editorial, a list of the happiest states in America, an interview with beauty babe Bobbi Brown, and a quiz to determine if you are right or left brained.
6. LA = palm tree paradise.
7. I’d absolutely love to have you following along with me on Bloglovin’ and on Facebook!
8. I wish all my lunches at work look like this.
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Loved the southern escapes, and now I think I need to take a visit to Franklin, TN! Also that printed Cynthia Rowley drop-waist dress is the absolute best!
I’m with you on both of those thoughts Lauren! How adorable is Franklin!? Must go! XO, Jillian