Well, it’s Sunday and this is always a Friday post… whoops! I was planning to post on Friday but life had other plans for me. I had something very exciting and happy happen on Thursday night so I’m posting today. I announced my special news on Instagram yesterday and am so grateful for all the warm wishes and excitement from our friends and family!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Don’t forget to shop all the holiday weekend sales that are going on! I shared 15 of the best sales below. Without further ado, Memorial Day + Highlights:
1. My girlfriend, Lauren, threw the most gorgeous flower crown party! I so wish I was in New York and could have been there! (lauren-nelson.com)
2. Twenty-nine Asian and Asian-fusion recipes to try. The photos will make your mouth water! (theeverygirl.com)
3. Who doesn’t love a cute watermelon accent!? (ohhappyday.com)
4. For the international gal with a sweet tooth: a guide to London’s best ice cream. (vogue.com)
5. Seven ways to make your mornings easier. (megbiram.com)
6. Okay, these mandarin orange tea cookies look out of this world. (seasonsandsuppers.ca)
7. Tory Burch on embracing ambition. She’s the boss! Read some of my thoughts on ambition here. (toryburch.com/blog)
8. Jackie Kennedy’s most enduring style lessons. (housebeautiful.com)
9. My girlfriend Emily shared her engagement story this week! It was such a perfect Christmas engagement. (waltonandrush.com)
10. The South’s best wedding venues. (southernweddings.com)
11. As if I wasn’t already excited enough for the Hamptons this summer… now I’m more ready to get there! This article too. (thenytimes.com)
12. The Modern Love Podcast featured Katie Couric in the latest episode. (thenytimes.com)
Memorial Day Sales:
1. Serena & Lily is offering 20% off everything with code HEREWEGO. I’m really excited about this sale!
2. J.Crew is offering 30% off everything with code WEEKEND.
3. Sam Edelman is offering 30% off everything with code VIPSUMMER.
4. Joie is offering an extra 20% off sale items with code MD2016.
5. Furbish Studios is offering 20% off everything with code ALLTHETHINGS.
6. Nordstrom is offering up to 40% off. Major!
7. Planet Blue is offering up to 70% off everything.
8. Revolve is offering up to 50% off sale.
9. Rebecca Taylor is offering an extra 25% off sale with code EXTRA25.
10. Trina Turk is offering an extra 20% off sale.
11. Gap is offering 30% off everything with code LONGWKND.
12. Ann Taylor is offering 50% off everything and an extra 40% off sale.
13. Anthropolgie is offering an extra 30% off sale items.
14. ASOS is offering 20% off with code HISUMMER.
15. Banana Republic is offering 40% off everything with code BRTAKE40.
1. Too cute alert! Which do you like more, this palm tree leaf print tote or this seersucker print tote?!
2. Gingham + Ruffled = the perfect summer top.
3. This patterned romper is 50% off and would be great for an al fresco summer dinner!
3. Embellished Heaven.
4. This looks like the coziest cardigan ever.
5. A gorgeous white eyelet dress.
6. Arm party goals.
With Love From R&R:
1. It’s time to break out your Lilly Pulitzer! I posted a new outfit post this week wearing a bright Lilly in Miami.
2. My Memorial Day packing guide includes a whole lotta red, white, and blue.
3. Did you catch my tour of my colorful living room?
4. I chatted with Lake Pajamas this week about my morning routine and my bedtime staples. P.S. their PJs are the most comfortable ever!
5. Last week’s highlights: tropical cocktails in NYC, an incredible room makeover, travel Instagram accounts, and more.
6. My Memorial Day look on repeat.
7. Everything I’ve been up to lately, right here.
8. Okay, I’m obsessed with The Butcher’s Daughter in Venice!
9. Sweet treats at my fave healthy Santa Monica ice cream spot.
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: Atlantic Pacific
I couldn’t be happier for you on your engagement! It’s such an exciting time for you, enjoy!
Thank you forever and ever Sarah!! Love you! xx