The week sure does seem to fly by when you have Monday off. I was so busy this week that I barely had a spare moment. I’m excited to be heading to Phoenix this weekend for an engagement party (I’m a bridesmaid in the wedding!) and to eat a home cooked meal tonight. I’ve been out of town every weekend so far this year but it’s been such a fun way to start 2016. I’ll be in LA next weekend (shooting something fun for R&R) though and, I have to say, that all the weekends away make me appreciate being home so much more. What is everyone else up to this January weekend!?
1. The 9 commandments of a balanced diet. (byrdie.com)
2. Here’s what your favorite movie homes would cost in real life (Father of the Bride anyone!?). (townandcountrymag.com)
3. An avocado toast cheat sheet. (delish.com)
4. I’m a teacher so you can imagine how much I love this Etsy shop. (etsy.com)
5. The 50 most romantic movies of all time. (veranda.com)
6. A guide to a Tulum adventure. (theglitterguide.com)
7. One fashion editor’s experience with burnout & what she did about it. (thecoveteur.com)
8. The best American cities for foodies. (cntraveler.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Wow, this rug is gorgeous!
4. Soludos is having their biggest sale yet – take an additional 40% off sale prices with code WINTER40. After all, spring is coming!
5. I love baseball hats and this initial cap has me smitten.
6. Design Darling has new arrivals. Time to spruce up your space.
8. Club Monaco is offering up to 60% off sale and clearance with code January.
9. L.L.Bean is offering up to 60% off with their biggest sale of the season. It’s time to stock up on winter necessities.
With Love From R&R:
1. This week’s outfit posts was a fun one featuring plaid, stripes, neutrals, and a bright pop of color.
2. Last week’s highlights included some inspiring quotes, travel destinations, laugh out loud statistics about The Bachelor, and a great outfit from a blogger I love.
3. Be my Valentine with my festive gift guide… everything was picked out with love!
4. Cheers to the snow! Good luck to the East Coast this weekend with the storm. Make sure to have a little of this.
5. A breakdown of how to shop my Instagrams (do you really know what LIKEtoKNOW.it is!?).
6. If you’re not ready for Valentine’s Day then look here.
7. Have you subscribed to get my emails yet? Enter your email address right below my slider at the top of my homepage. You’ll LOVE them!
8. I had the best time in Mammoth last weekend with my boyfriend!
9. I tweeted about a handful of sales this week that were not to miss… were you following along?
Photograph: Studio DIY