It’s hard to say but I think fall and winter are my favorite times of year to shop J.Crew. I have to say this because I love J.Crew’s flannels, sweaters (especially the fun holiday sweaters), coats, and cold weather accessories. I’m sorry, but their scarves, socks, and beanies are too cute! The J.Crew September Style Guide is the first glimpse we get into J.Crew’s fall and winter styles every year. I love that this style guide was photographed in Paris. The location backdrop is perfect against the classic pieces to kickstart fall.
1. J.Crew’s classic trench – I have it and love it!
2. A cape jacket – I love it in warm camel
3. Black zip jumpsuit – so smart and sleek
4. A basic blazer – perfect for the back to school vibes of fall
5. A colorful or neutral peacoat – it’s so adorable in “light flamingo” pink
6. Boyfriend flannel shirt – can never get enough plaid
7. Quilted vest – dying for this!
8. Floral lace top – great with jeans and heels for dinner or with a skirt for brunch
Which pieces are your favorites? J.Crew is also offering 25% off select shirts, t-shirts, and sweater! Yahoo, happy Monday!
Get the J.Crew September Style Guide 2015 look:
Photographs: J.Crew Pinterest