When in doubt, vacation. Vacation is so rejuvenating and good for the soul. Before summer ends, sneak away on one last vacation. Maybe try someplace you’ve been dying to go for years or treat yourself to a little staycation in your city. Take advantage of the summer weather and vacation!
1. In honor of attending a wedding this weekend – 10 surprising facts about wedding traditions you probably didn’t know before. (brides.com)
2. Have you checked out Blake Lively’s new lifestyle site yet? (preserve.us)
3. Still obbsessed. Still want one. Is it my birthday soon? Whoops, no. Tory Burch for Fitbit is genius. AND, as if you needed this, up to 40% off at Tory Burch! There are too many pieces I’d love including this tunic. This is perhaps the best sale I’ve seen this week. (toryburch.com)
4. Consider yourself a foodie? Then visit or move to one of America’s best cities for foodies. (condénasttraveler.com)
6. The unofficial top 10 things women in their thirties regret having done in their twenties. I’d argue 2 and 4 to an extent but this is still interesting. (elle.com)
7. The 100 most stylish women of 2014 so far. (harpersbazaar.com)
Photo: Into The Gloss