It’s Friday! Cheers! I’m off to Phoenix this weekend to see family and friends and to enjoy some parties and Super Bowl festivities. I’m so excited to get there this evening! I might be throwing the spring cocktail below into the mix Saturday or Sunday. What are your weekend plans? Enjoy the Super Bowl, loves!
1. Tips for how to become a morning person. For someone who wakes up very early everyday, I need this. (apairandasparediy.com)
2. These football mason jar drinks are so perfect and easy to make for your Super Bowl party. (flamingotoes.com)
3. Diptyque mini candles to brighten and freshen your home. (net-a-porter.com)
4. The recipe for the best cookies in New York City. (bromabakery.com)
5. This is scary. You won’t believe what age most girls start dieting at nowadays. (refinery29.com)
6. I’m loving this girl on Pinterest lately. (Pinterest.com)
7. All leather planners and datebooks from GiGi New York are 50% off! Hallelujah! Get ’em while they’re hot! (giginewyork.com)