WOW… where was this post last Friday!? I’m wondering the same thing. I’ve been a busy travel bee visiting family and attending a work conference. So, please excuse the tardy post. I hope everyone is embracing August with arms wide open and, as always, scroll down for some highlighted links.
1. The prettiest pink sorbet you ever did taste. (Domaine.com)
2. What successful people wish they knew at 22. (Businessinsider.com)
3. I discovered a new favorite (& affordable!) online fashion destination – Goodnight Macaroon. Are you shopping here?! (Goodnightmacaroon.com)
4. A bright summertime iPhone and Blackberry wallpaper download. It’s free so embrace the end of summer! (Ashleybrookedesigns.com)
5. A Southern beach wedding with a bohemian twist. Let me just say, those are some dapper groomsmen. (Southernweddings.com)
6. Dreaming of the day I can get a porch swing like Look Linger Love’s. (Looklingerlove.com)
Photo: We Heart it