I hope everyone had a jolly and safe St. Patrick’s Day (good luck at school & work today)! I’m excited to enjoy Santa Monica this weekend. It’s my last weekend at home in LA for awhile. I get off work for a 2 week spring break next Thursday and head to Charleston at the crack of dawn on Friday for Easter with my family. From there, I’m traveling for the full two weeks. I’m so ready to hit the skies… I have a major travel itch! TGIF!
1. Heading to Palm Springs? Two guides to helping you plan the perfect trip from Gal Meets Glam and The Effortless Chic. (galmeetsglam.com and theffortlesschic.com)
2. Did you see the new LaurenConrad.com!? the site redesign is absolutely gorgeous! (laurenconrad.com)
3. Ultra chic bridesmaid gifts inspired by real-life Vogue weddings. (vogue.com)
4. I’m not on board with this Instagram, not on board. (techcrunch.com)
5. Two sorbet recipes: peach mango sorbet and cantaloupe melon sorbet. (recipe.com and thekitchenmccabe.com)
6. I love pinning inspiring and motivating office spaces. (pinterest.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. A gingham dress: splurge or save.
2. Well aren’t these earrings fun!?
3. Neiman Marcus is offering 60% off regular prices.
4. A little white dress for $71.
5. Joie is having their Friends & Family Sale this weekend through Monday, March 21st by offering 25% off with code JOIEFRIENDS. Get going loves! I just bought this stripe dress and this floral dress.
6. Equipment is also having their Friends & Family Sale this weekend through Monday, March 21st by offering 25% off with code EQFRIENDS.
7. I adore this $55 eyelet top for spring brunching.
8. Light pink suede espadrilles = feminine chic.
9. Tory Burch is having their Spring Private Sale this weekend through Monday, March 21st by offering up to 70% off + free shipping.
10. I just ordered this off the shoulder top for my trip to Charleston.
With Love From R&R:
1. I’ve been hit with spring fever! My spring fashion picks hit the blog this week.
2. New outfit post alert! I wore a blue and white stripe romper this week. Thank you for all the compliments on it!
3. Last week’s highlights: embracing the unit-hustle, a fab celeb interview, tips to improve your travel photos, and an inspiring Target collaboration.
4. A detail shot of my home. I love my colorful spot!
5. A closer look at my bar cart + a roundup of my favorite bar carts out there on the internet.
6. I hit the beach last weekend down in Del Mar and my was it heavenly.
7. I shared my home tour from The Everygirl again this week on R&R’s Facebook page. Are you following along?
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: Martha Stewart
I love the new redesign on LaurenConrad.com! I’m also going to check out those Palm Springs guides since I want to take a road trip there this spring!
I’m in love with the redesign! I think you’ll be set for Palm Springs with the two guides! Have fun! XO, Jillian