October is here! When I was kid and asked what my favorite time of year was, I would always say summer without faltering. Now, with my job as a teacher, I still love summer because I have time to travel and explore. However, as I’ve grown older, I more and more think that fall is my favorite season. I love the weather, the flavors, the fashion, the decorations, the holidays (and lead up to Christmas), and everything else! I can’t wait for it to start feeling a little more like fall in Los Angeles. Thank goodness I’m going to Colorado in a few weeks for some red, orange, and yellow leaves! Happy October + highlights of my favorite links this week are below! Hint: there are a couple can’t miss sales, cough *Tory Burch* cough.
1. How did you know when you were ready to have a baby? Beautiful thoughts on starting a family! (cupofjo.com)
2. I can’t get enough of this pre-fall look from Jessica. (bowsandsequins.com)
3. Twenty-five things to do this fall. (theglitterguide.com)
4. I watch a lot of football this time of year, mostly college football, so for all you ladies out there… here is a girl’s guide to fantasy football. (mydomaine.com)
5. There is a Harry Potter themed bar in Toronto, Canada… what!?!? (buzzed.com)
6. A modern girl’s thoughts on dating and being single in your twenties. (apieceoftoastblog.com)
7. Twenty quotes you need when you feel like you don’t have your sh*t together. (elitedaily.com)
8. Watch this! Recipe for rice krispie treat cookies… YUM! (youtube.com/thekitchykitchen1)
Shopping & Sales:
1. It’s that time of year – Tory Burch is having her fall sale so you can buy the pair of boots you’re dying for without breaking the bank! Tory is offering 20% off purchases of $300+, 25% off purchases of $500+, and 30% off purchases of $750+ with code FALLEVENT. I have my eye on these over the knee boots.
2. Buffalo check heaven!
3. Bloomingdales is having their Friends & Family Sale and offering 25% off with code FRIENDS.
4. THE candle you need to fall – Pumpkin Soufflé. I buy it every year!
5. Olivia Palermo fans listen up! She looks GORGEOUS in the photos for the jewelry line she designed for Bauble Bar. The jewelry is beautiful too!
6. Joie is having their Friends & Family Sale and offering 25% off through October 5th with code JOIEFRIENDS. Get my sweater & booties from this outfit + get this gorgeous fur scarf & this LBD (is anyone listening? I’m dying for both!).
7. What’s black, strappy, and pretty all over? These heels.
8. A plaid top that’s not a button-down but still perfect. You know how I feel about plaid.
9. Calypso St. Barth is offering an extra 30% off sale prices.
10. I can’t think of any reason not to get a faux suede dress this fall.
With Love From R&R:
1. I broke down fall fashion this week and filled you in on the 8 pieces you’ll love all through fall and where to snag them.
2. My highlights from last week were pretty sweet if I do say so myself. They included a few fall links you’re not going to want to miss.
3. Fall is here! These pumpkins prove it.
4. If you read one post this week, I hope it was this one. You need THE boot of the winter before it sells out (it’s already selling like crazy!)
5. Have you seen my Halloween and my Autumn Pinterest boards?
6. This week’s outfit post was shot at Fashion Week in New York. I LOVE the cardigan and booties I wore!
7. I’m mad for plaid! Here are the plaid pieces I can’t live without this season.
8. It was so nice not traveling last weekend. I got to spend some lovely hours at home.
Photograph: Rachel Rosenbloom Instagram
love the links!
I’ve saved the glitter guides 25 things to do this fall and I’m going to try my hardest to make it through the list!
thanks for sharing
Thanks so much Chloe! I’m trying to do the same thing with the list! I LOVE fall! XOXO