Hello loves! I’m sorry I’ve been MIA this week. Life takes precedent some weeks and this was one of those weeks. I’m back and have some fun posts planned for next week including a guest post from one of my favorite bloggers! So stay tuned dears.
Also, see below for some fun highlights from the week including two easy DIYs, free cards, and a delicious recipe. They are Valentine’s Day themed.. enjoy and happy Friday!
Happy February + Highlights
1. There are two kinds of women: red wine drinkers and white wine drinkers. Which are you? (elitedaily.com)
2. Two (one, two) incredibly cute, easy, and fun Valentine’s Day DIY gifts from Oh Happy Day. (ohhappyday.com)
3. Free printable Valentine’s Day cards for anyone who loves flowers. (thehousethatlarsbuilt.com)
4. Two pretty pink heels for Valentine’s Day: a splurge and a save. (neimanmarcus.com and shopbop.com)
5. Surprise your loved one or girlfriends with these XOXO brownies for Valentine’s Day. (camillestyles.com)
6. The meaning behind every rose color. (townandcountrymag.com)
7. Which Old Hollywood icon are you? I got Grace Kelly! (refinery29.com)
Photo: Jodi Miller Photography